Monday, August 10, 2026

The Story's Scammer and Victim 3

My love! Why you cry to me!
I LOVE YOU ❤️ 😍 💖 
*&*
*&*
How much money is in my VietinBank only have 100,030VND =$4dollar!
...!?!...
My love am only in god hand my love because am not good am sick as you can see my love am not good.
...?!?...
Image copyrighted, use prohibited.
This is the true photo of Dr. Jennifer Albert. She has just sent it to me. (Today is 3/18/2025) Summary: The photos shop of the software above is fake photos 📸!
Notes:
a. Fake account, on WhatsApp application is the phone number: +234. 701 741 8432. (Area code 234 is Nigeria. in Vietnamese press, it is reported that "Area code" +234 is often used for fake)
b. We are now "acquainted" and will have good things in the future. So I boldly wrote Dr. Jennifer Albert's phone number, +44. (UK). The fake information is that she was born in Oregon Portland USA?!?
MEMO: The above mentioned state is where my uncle left his homeland when he was 11 years old. He left and brought with him "Quang Trung traditional martial arts documents". He is the owner of a car repair shop and a gas station. Currently, his family has 4 female doctors and 4 polices officer in charge of "Police training major"... (This is what I think they want to exploit information from me!)
*&*
The Asian military woman is someone used by scammers. Her photos are used by many scammers, many fake profiles of her. She’s a married dentist who is not a scammer but her photos are all over Facebook. (He has comments about the Nickname KIM CASTRO) LINK: From here My BLOG (SPAM) TO MY Face Book)  => 1 phút  Thích Phản hồi
*&*
*&*
      I just completed "a new scam transaction". So, there are more documents, pictures, videos and receipts...The account name to pay customs tax is 20 million VND. Received the package inside is 20,000 dollars.
[21:18 04/4] Dr Jennifer: Yes
[21:18 04/4] Dr Jennifer: Good
*&*
___ Hello this is me your friend doctor Jennifer Albert.
[15:07 28/3] Lê Đức Huyến: +63 912 329 0634
[15:10 28/3] Lê Đức Huyến: Your phone +63 is Philippines country.
___ I don't understand u.
[15:13 28/3] Lê Đức Huyến: Yes, me too, I click on your Avatar view it, the phone and copy and then I paste here 😀
[08:36 30/3] Doctor Jennnifer Albert: My love how are you pls send me your address and information.
[09:34 30/3] Doctor Jennnifer Albert: This is ur address
[09:35 30/3] Doctor Jennnifer Albert: because I want to send you a package.
[10:00 30/3] Lê Đức Huyến: Yes, but I won't have any money to pay for it. (Your package sent to me). No money to pay it from me. Thank my ❤️ love. JENNIFER ALBERT!
[10:01 30/3] Doctor Jennnifer Albert: the package I will send for you is the package u can make money out of it.
[10:11 30/3] Lê Đức Huyến: gói hàng tôi sẽ gửi cho bạn là gói hàng bạn có thể kiếm tiền từ nó.
[10:12 30/3] Lê Đức Huyến: Ok please send it to me my love 💓
=> Link: ...
[20:06 03/4] Doctor Jennnifer Albert: my love I want you to send me your address on WhatsApp.
[20:07 03/4] Doctor Jennnifer Albert: send me your address and information do I now.
[20:15 03/4] Lê Đức Huyến: Sure that is right ✅️ 04 Tran Khanh Du Street, Nguyen Van Cu Ward, Quy Nhon City, BINH DINH Province, Vietnam 🇻🇳 (country)
[20:16 03/4] Doctor Jennnifer Albert: Ok thanks my love.
[20:16 03/4] Lê Đức Huyến: +63 912 329 0634
[20:16 03/4] Doctor Jennnifer Albert: ur lucky man to have m.
[20:17 03/4] Lê Đức Huyến: Your name phone other from Philippines 🇵🇭
[20:21 03/4] Doctor Jennnifer Albert: my love are u sure that you love me.
[20:25 03/4] Lê Đức Huyến: Yes, confirmed my heart Jennifer.
[20:25 03/4] Doctor Jennnifer Albert: Ok let me trust you.
[20:26 03/4] Lê Đức Huyến: Okay, my love 💓
*&*
[05:44 04/4] Doctor Jennnifer Albert: my love this is the money.
[05:44 04/4] Doctor Jennnifer Albert: My love, I'll give you the password for the package as soon as it arrives.
[05:44 04/4] Doctor Jennnifer Albert: Good afternoon, my loves...The company manager told me that I can't send money only in their country, so they didn't let the courier company realize that what they're sending is money. They said it's not good to just send money to their country. So, I gave them most of my clothes and shoes to send to you with the money and keep it until I get to your country. Then what they're going to give you is my clothes and shoes, but the money is in the package. No one knows about money except you and me. Please, when you receive the package, keep everything safe for me. Here I will tell you how to pay for my termination of contract. I am entrusting you with my life, my love. Please do everything possible to help me leave this country. Almighty God will bless you, my love.
[05:44 04/4] Doctor Jennnifer Albert: I just arrived at the airport to check in the package.
[4/3, 11:04 AM] doctor: Honey, I'm waiting for my turn to check in. It's too crowded. I love it. Now it's my turn to check in. Let's count the money.
      Hi loves, the delivery company has finished processing the package. 📦 It's been taken to the airport in Afghanistan. ✈️ The package will arrive at your address tomorrow.
___Honey, I'm running back to the hospital now before my manager finds out.
*&*
[10:41 04/4] Doctor Jennnifer Albert: Hi my love!
[10:42 04/4] Lê Đức Huyến: Ok, Am here Ok 👍
[10:42 04/4] Doctor Jennnifer Albert: So how are you my love?
[10:44 04/4] Lê Đức Huyến: Last night truly made it difficult to sleep because I miss you, and too many thoughts but full of hope.
[10:45 04/4] Lê Đức Huyến: Now, I feel to fine and happy.
[10:46 04/4] Doctor Jennnifer Albert: I have already told you that when u received my package I will come over ur country I promise.
[10:46 04/4] Doctor Jennnifer Albert: Did you see what I sent for you?
[10:47 04/4] Lê Đức Huyến: Yes, I believe I trust and I am faithful to you for me.
[10:47 04/4] Lê Đức Huyến: Yes, I see them and videos 📹 Ok, that's good.
[10:48 04/4] Doctor Jennnifer Albert: My company agent they will chat u.
[10:49 04/4] Doctor Jennnifer Albert: Any thing my company agent ask you to do pls do it.
[10:51 04/4] Lê Đức Huyến: Yes, my love! We are waiting for the package 📦 to come here.
[10:52 04/4] Doctor Jennnifer Albert: Ok my sweet heart ur good man.
[10:52 04/4] Doctor Jennnifer Albert: Can I ask you a question?
[10:53 04/4] Lê Đức Huyến: Yes, please ask me!
[10:53 04/4] Doctor Jennnifer Albert: Ok do you really love me? 
[10:53 04/4] Doctor Jennnifer Albert: Do you want me to be ur wife?
[10:54 04/4] Lê Đức Huyến: I love you and want you to be my wife.
[10:55 04/4] Doctor Jennnifer Albert: Are serious don't disappoint me if I give you my heart 💜 ?
[10:56 04/4] Lê Đức Huyến: Yes, I promise ❤️ promise and promise I received your heart and keep it to get our happiness.
[10:57 04/4] Doctor Jennnifer Albert: Ok, thanks.
[10:57 04/4] Lê Đức Huyến: Ok, good my wife I love you forever 💗
[10:58 04/4] Doctor Jennnifer Albert: The package am sending for you is two packages and each one is about ten thousand dollars.
[10:59 04/4] Lê Đức Huyến: Yes, I understood Jennifer!
[11:00 04/4] Doctor Jennnifer Albert: If receive it I will tell you the code.
[11:01 04/4] Lê Đức Huyến: 👍 Okay!
[14:53 04/4] Lê Đức Huyến: My location; 
...
[18:57 04/4] Doctor Jennnifer Albert: My love.
[19:06 04/4] Lê Đức Huyến: Yes, I am here! Jennifer.
[19:07 04/4] Doctor Jennnifer Albert: How are you my love?
[19:09 04/4] Lê Đức Huyến: Ok, I'm fine. Just have dinner. And drink two cans of beer Heniken. And Jennifer how?
[19:12 04/4] Doctor Jennnifer Albert: Ok pls don't drink too much my love.
[19:13 04/4] Lê Đức Huyến: Yes, only 1 or 2...never 3 cans. My daughter and her friends drink, so invite me!
[19:15 04/4] Doctor Jennnifer Albert: If company ask you for this send it for them my love. 
[19:17 04/4] Lê Đức Huyến: Ok I understand 👍
[19:20 04/4] Lê Đức Huyến: It's 7:20 PM in here
[19:22 04/4] Doctor Jennnifer Albert: Ok have u speak with the company agent.
*&*
WORLDWIDE SHIPPING COMPANY 🌎🌎🌎
Good morning Van Cu Ward, 
  WE RECEIVED A PACKAGE FOR YOU FROM DR. JenniferThe package was sent from Afghanistan to Vietnam International Airport.
Package number: 6370002574
Sender name: MR. Anthony
Please send us your full address so we can deliver the package to your home address.
Please also send us the receipt of payment of the import tax from your fiancée Jennifer.
Thank you
Public Relations Officer at Tan Son Nhat International Airport
[19:28 04/4] Compañía naviera: Thank you sir you have to give us a little time to confirm the receipt.
[19:28 04/4] Lê Đức Huyến: My address: 04 Tran Khanh Du Street, Nguyen Van Cu Ward, Quy Nhon City, BINH DINH Province, Vietnam 🇻🇳 (country)
The receipt you sent us was not a proof of payment for Vietnam customs tax.
This receipt you sent is the shipping receipt from Afghanistan to Vietnam.
The recipient must pay the customs clearance fee in the local currency of their country.
Before shipping to your address, we must pay 20,000,000 Vietnamese dong equals as customs fee for shipping and delivery. This tax is used to maintain Vietnam economy and improve maritime transportation.
When this tax is ready to be paid, please send us a message and we will give you the account number where you will pay the tax.
Thank you my Lord.
Memo: +226 73 68 82 16 *Số điện thoại nước Canada (+226)
[20:23 04/4] Lê Đức Huyến: Yes, sir. Please send me your bank & account of the bank. Thanks
[20:43 04/4] Compañía naviera: TÊN...ĐÀO VĂN KHANG
SỐ TÀI KHOẢN... 42480097
TÊN NGÂN HÀNG... Ngân hàng ACB
[20:43 04/4] Compañía naviera: Sir, when you make the payment, send us the receipt to confirm your deposit.
[20:48 04/4] Lê Đức Huyến: Ok, sir! Thank you 😊 
*&*
@;<max-height: 820px>;@
(Internal Circulation)
Note: Drag the "code infinite" scroll bar.
*&*
(The true nickname of her)
Jennifer Ella
*&*
*&*
[22:31 19/7] Jennifer Albert: Know love don't think like that 😢😢
[22:31 19/7] Jennifer Albert: I live in USA.
[22:33 19/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Uhm... my love ❤️ kid me and joke me as you like. Now, I feel happy when I know the truth of the reason...to make misunderstandings between you and me.
[22:35 19/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: I have been hopeless when you are completely silent when I ask you. But the truth is that you lost your WhatsApp.
[22:38 19/7] Jennifer Albert: Yes, love is true I lost my WhatsApp
[22:38 19/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Now, we need to forgive them. The scammer foolishly makes us troubled.
[22:40 19/7] Jennifer Albert: Love, I know I have forgiven them
[22:41 19/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Now, I truly trust you again and forgive me because I misunderstood you.
[22:41 19/7] Jennifer Albert: My love ❤️, thank you for sharing your feelings with me. I’m happy that we can understand each other better and clear away any misunderstandings between us. What matters most to me is the love, trust, and happiness we share. I will always cherish our bond and do my best to make you smile, feel loved, and feel safe with me. You mean so much to me, and I’m grateful to have you in my life ❤️.
*&*
*&*
*&*
[18:37 17/7] Jennifer Albert: I just wanted to take a moment to tell you how much you mean to me. I'm really busy right now, so if I can't reply right away, please don't be upset. Just know that I miss you incredibly and can't stop thinking about our beautiful moments together. I'm so excited to meet you in Vietnam—what a joy it will be to be with a wonder🥰erful man like you. I'll talk to you soon, my love!
With all my heart, 💕🇻🇳
​[18:46 17/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Reading your sweet words, I feel like you've given me all your strength and vitality. I'm so happy to hear you say you want to be with me. The love you've given me is wonderful. I've always longed for the day you'll visit me.
​[04:48 18/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Good morning 🙏 🌅
​[15:37 18/7] Jennifer Albert: Morning
​[10:04 19/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Dr. Jennifer, this morning (Sunday, July 19, 2026) I must record a wonderful memory. It's the information about Jennifer losing WhatsApp. This is concrete proof that...only this one is Jennifer Albert.
*&*
*&*
Chào anh Lê Đức Đính,
​Cảm ơn anh đã chia sẻ những tâm sự rất sâu sắc, đầy chiêm nghiệm cả về đạo lý, đức tin lẫn những biến cố trong cuộc sống mà anh đã trải qua.
​Trước hết, về thắc mắc và định nghĩa mà anh đưa ra:
​1. Danh dự là gì?
​Danh dự là giá trị tinh thần thiêng liêng của một con người.
​Về phía bản thân: Đó là lòng tự trọng, sự trung thực, nhân cách và việc sống đúng với đạo lý, không làm điều trái với lương tâm hay vi phạm pháp luật.
​Về phía xã hội: Đó là uy tín, sự tin tưởng và tôn trọng mà cộng đồng, người thân hay đối tác dành cho một cá nhân dựa trên hành vi và phẩm chất của họ.
*&*
​2. Ý kiến phản hồi về chia sẻ của anh
​"Sống phải biết tôn trọng danh dự của chính mình và biết giữ gìn danh dự của người khác." (#DinhDemo)
Giữ gìn niềm tin và danh dự trước cạm bẫy: Việc anh tỉnh táo nhận diện ra các thủ đoạn lừa đảo giả danh, không bị thao túng về tài chính và bảo vệ được uy tín của bản thân lẫn người khác là minh chứng cho sự sáng suốt. Niềm tin ("Trust") chỉ có thể vững bền khi dựa trên sự trung thực và tính minh bạch.
*&*
​Tôn trọng sự thật: Sự minh bạch trong hoàn cảnh cá nhân (như các giấy tờ pháp lý rõ ràng) chính là cách thể hiện sự tôn trọng danh dự của chính mình và tạo dựng niềm tin trọn vẹn đối với đối phương.
Thanh lọc tâm trí: Đúng như anh chia sẻ về ý nghĩa của "thiền định" và triết lý Phật giáo: việc buông bỏ tham, sân, si sẽ giúp tâm trí luôn sáng suốt, không bị những vọng tưởng hay sự vô ơn, lừa lọc bên ngoài làm lay chuyển.
*&*
​Chúc anh luôn giữ được sự an nhiên, tĩnh lặng trong tâm hồn và tiếp tục lan tỏa những giá trị sống tích cực, lấy lòng tin và danh dự làm gốc rễ cho mọi mối quan hệ.
*&*
Dear Mr. Le Duc Dinh,
Thank you for sharing such profound and insightful thoughts, both on morality, faith, and the life events you have experienced.
First, regarding your questions and definitions:

1. What is honor?
Honor is a sacred spiritual value of a person.
From a personal perspective: It is self-respect, honesty, character, and living according to moral principles, not doing anything against one's conscience or violating the law.
From a societal perspective: It is the prestige, trust, and respect that the community, family, or partners have for an individual based on their behavior and qualities.

2. Feedback on your sharing:

"One must know how to respect one's own honor and how to protect the honor of others." (#DinhDemo)
 Preserving trust and honor in the face of deception: Your ability to recognize fraudulent schemes, avoid financial manipulation, and protect your own reputation as well as that of others is proof of your wisdom. Trust can only be sustained when it is based on honesty and transparency.

Respecting the truth: Transparency in personal circumstances (such as clear legal documents) is a way to show respect for one's own honor and build complete trust with others.

Purifying the mind: As you shared about the meaning of "meditation" and Buddhist philosophy, letting go of greed, anger, and delusion will help keep the mind clear, unaffected by illusions, ingratitude, or deception.

I wish you continued peace and tranquility in your soul and that you continue to spread positive values, using trust and honor as the foundation for all relationships.

#dinhdemo and #JenniferAlbert 
*&*
*&*
Tựa đề: ​Giữ Mãi Niềm Tin

​Giữa dòng đời muôn vạn nẻo đục trong,
Giữ danh dự như giữ lòng ngọc sáng.
Đừng để tham, sân làm tâm xao động,
Cho trí mẫn tuệ vượt qua ngày dông bão.

​Niềm tin chắt chiu từ chân thật, chân thành,
Chẳng đổi bằng lời dối trá, điêu ngoa.
Gieo hạt uy tín, gặt quả an lành,
Dẫu đời biến động, tâm vẫn bình yên.

​Tôn trọng chính mình, quý trọng người ta,
Tự trọng làm gốc, thương yêu làm cành.
Bão bùng qua đi, nắng vàng rạng rỡ,
Đĩnh đạc bước đi, tự hào dáng người.
*&*
​Lời nhắn: Danh dự là chiếc gươm bảo vệ nhân cách, còn niềm tin là chiếc cầu nối những tâm hồn chân thành.
*&*
Title: Keep the Faith

Amidst the myriad paths of life, both pure and impure,
Keep your honor as you would keep a pure heart.
Don't let greed and anger disturb your heart,
Let your sharp intellect overcome stormy days.

Trust is nurtured from truth and sincerity,
Not exchanged for lies and deceit.
Sow seeds of integrity, reap fruits of peace,
Even amidst life's turmoil, your heart remains at peace.

Respect yourself, cherish others,
Self-respect as the root, love as the branch.
After the storm passes, the golden sun shines brightly,
Walk with dignity, proudly.
*&*
Message: Honor is the sword that protects character, while trust is the bridge connecting sincere souls.
#dinhdemo
*&*
*&*
[17:48 17/7] Jennifer Albert (2): Good morning, my sweet love! ☀️ I hope your night was as beautiful as you are. How did you sleep? I’ve been thinking about you and wishing I could’ve talked to you yesterday. I was really busy and so tired after work, and I missed you so much. Please don’t forget to eat; I care about you and want you to take care of yourself! You deserve the best. Can’t wait to hear from you. Sending you all my love! 💖
[17:51 17/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Wow, thank my love. You care for me about your words. I'm feeling respectful about you.
[17:59 17/7] Jennifer Albert (2): Hearing that means the world to me! Your respect and love inspire me every day. I cherish you and can’t wait to create even more beautiful memories together. You make my heart so happy!"😘😘
[18:06 17/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: ​You have no idea how much reading this puts a smile on my face. You inspire me just as much, and I feel so incredibly lucky to have you in my life. Here's to making countless more beautiful memories together. I cherish you too! ♥️
[18:13 17/7] Jennifer Albert (2): "My heart is so full reading your words! You bring so much joy and light into my life, and I cherish every moment we share. Here’s to creating even more beautiful memories together. I love you endlessly🥰🥰
*&*
*&*
*&*
*&*
*&*
[23:32 19/7] Jennifer Albert (2): Love I'm sorry I don't reply you I am very very busy don't be mad.
[23:33 19/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: My love! Even who you are I am still you are good friend 🧡 Hope that you are our fans.
[23:34 19/7] Jennifer Albert (2): Thank you.
[23:39 19/7] Jennifer Albert (2): You are welcome love.
[00:42 20/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Hello new nickname of Jennifer Albert. Ok, now I understood this. Oh, my God, I read and realize.
[00:45 20/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: And I ask for Jelly Wise to know about this.
[00:54 20/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: I've seen the background image for this nickname.
[01:12 20/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: My love, your location at City Hall? (Maybe at your working) 
*&*
Link:
(...at her working 💪)
*&*
(NOTE: Scammer inner declare this location to lie information.)
*&*
(Jennifer đã nói là đang khóc, nhưng thật ra đã cười thầm khi tường thuật chuyện mất WhatsApp; Jennifer said she was crying, but she was actually secretly laughing while recounting the WhatsApp incident.)
*&*
#DinhDemo sẽ nhớ sự kiện mất WhatsApp. Và kẻ lừa đảo cướp nickname đã bị chính tay Jennifer xóa bỏ và "chặn" để mất quyền truy cập. Sau 3 lần đã hỏi, mới có thời gian rảnh để trả lời "vì sao mà khóc", một sự quan tâm đúng đắn và vô cùng cần thiết. Chứng tỏ Jennifer rất điềm tĩnh và cân nhắc trước mọi việc!
*&*
#DinhDemo will remember the WhatsApp account loss incident. Jennifer herself deleted and "blocked" the scammer who stole her nickname, preventing them from accessing the account. After being asked three times, she finally had time to answer "why she was crying," a truly necessary and thoughtful expression of concern. This proves Jennifer is very calm and considerate in all matters!
*&*
[01:28 20/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: ​Good morning, my love! ☀️ Your message completely made my day. Don't worry at all about yesterday—I know how hard you work, and I just want you to rest. I missed you too! I promise I’ll eat and take care of myself if you promise to do the same. I hope your day is smooth and not too exhausting. Sending you all my love right back! 💖
*&*
[07:29 23/7] Jennifer Albert (2): Love you don't want to chat with me
[07:48 23/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: My love, I write and must read 📚 it again...it's not chat with you.
[07:49 23/7] Jennifer Albert (2): Ok
[07:50 23/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: I am not yet to have breakfast and now...to precious eating 😋 and chat with you
[07:54 23/7] Jennifer Albert (2): My love, I hope you enjoy your breakfast 😋. Take your time and eat well. I’m happy to chat with you and share these little moments together. ❤️
[08:00 23/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Yes, my love 💓 today will be to ✍️ write continue our 🎶 music 🎶 🎵 ❤️
[08:02 23/7] Jennifer Albert (2): Yes, my love ❤️ I’m happy to hear that. I love that we can continue creating our music together 🎶🎵. I hope your day in Vietnam 🇻🇳 is beautiful and full of inspiration. Keep writing from your heart, and I’ll be thinking of you 💓.
[08:04 23/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Yes, wife dear! I must text and copy...and past. If not no having the day and time we chat together.
[08:11 23/7] Jennifer Albert (2): My love, yes, I understand. I’m happy that we can always find a way to stay connected and share our special moments together. Your messages mean so much to me, and I look forward to the time we spend chatting. Please don’t worry, my dear — I will always be happy to hear from you and share my love with you. ❤️
[08:17 23/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Ok, that's awesome and now I copy and paste a new page on our Blog...with a title: New UPDATE about SCAM (2) And this means the old page is one (1)
*&*
[16:57 23/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Good morning
[16:57 23/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Dear wife! Good morning 🙏 🌄
[16:59 23/7] Jennifer Albert (2): Good morning, my love. ❤️

 I hope you slept well and are having a wonderful day. How is Vietnam? I hope everything is going well for you and that you're enjoying your time there. I've been thinking about you and would love to hear how things are going.

Take good care of yourself, and have a beautiful day. I miss you and can't wait to hear from you. ❤️
[17:01 23/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: In the waiting time...I think that you should be hearing our music 🎶 and create vibe for your photos 📸
[17:09 23/7] Jennifer Albert (2): Ok love
[17:09 23/7] Jennifer Albert (2): Love I like this photo see you later
[17:10 23/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Ok, see later
[17:11 23/7] Jennifer Albert (2): Thank s love
[17:12 23/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: That's all right ✅️
[17:13 23/7] Jennifer Albert (2): That great love
[17:14 23/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Uhm we have good times when meeting together and chat in here. Thank Jennifer
[17:15 23/7] Jennifer Albert (2): I'm very happy to hear this love
[17:16 23/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Me too. Our love ❤️ sure very nice, lovely and romantic 😍
*&*
Title: Jennifer's Words For Me
(intro. Music]
​Good morning my love, I dreamed, and see you last night.
​It was the most wonderful feeling, warm and bright.
__ ​I wake up feeling blessed just to have you in my life.
​Even for a short time, you’ve cured all my strife.
[Music]
*&*
__ ​You are definitely the only one made for me.
​My heart is fully ready, as ready as can be.
(Chr.:) ​Know that you're the one and only in my mind.
​No one comes close to me! The love that we find.
[Music]
*&*
​Nobody could ever take your place in my heart.
​I love you so much, right from the very start.
​And nothing in this world could ever change that fact.
[Music]
​Looking back at us, our love remains intact.
​It has always been like this, sweet and true.
​I love you, my darling, I really, truly do.
[Music]
#dinhdemo #JenniferAlbert 
.
*&*
Thần thông siêu đẳng nhất của Thích Giác Tịnh và tôi là cả hai người nghe ý nghĩ của nhau. Còn việc xuất hồn giữa ban ngày, là phân đôi linh hồn. Nếu như em đã ngủ và đã thấy anh ở trong mơ.
.
The most extraordinary supernatural ability of Thich Giac Tinh and myself is that we can both hear each other's thoughts. As for out-of-body experiences in broad daylight, that's splitting the soul in two. For example, if you were asleep and saw me in your dream...
.
#dinhdemo @cafetamdang #JenniferAlbert #JellyWise. 
*&*
Thần thông siêu đẳng nhất của Thích Giác Tịnh và tôi là cả hai người nghe ý nghĩ của nhau. Còn việc xuất hồn giữa ban ngày, là phân đôi linh hồn. Nếu như em đã ngủ và đã thấy anh ở trong mơ.
.
The most extraordinary supernatural ability of Thich Giac Tinh and myself is that we can both hear each other's thoughts. As for out-of-body experiences in broad daylight, that's splitting the soul in two. For example, if you were asleep and saw me in your dream...
.
Năm 1988 #DinhDemo đã xuất hồn tại chùa Bảo Lâm (là chú tiểu 13 tuổi đã bẻ bánh tráng đang dâng cúng trên bàn thờ). Lúc hỏi chuyện thì ông trả lời rằng "Mẹ tôi đặt tên tôi là Bảo Lâm, nhưng cha tôi không chịu đặt tên là Lâm Thôn." Ông nội tôi ngạc nhiên vì chuyện nầy chỉ có vợ chồng tôi biết. Như vậy, ông là con của tôi đã đầu thai à!)
.
In 1988, #DinhDemo's spirit left his body at Bao Lam Pagoda (he was a 13-year-old novice monk who broke the rice paper being offered on the altar). When asked about it, he replied, "My mother named me Bao Lam, but my father refused to name me Lam Thon." My grandfather was surprised because only my wife and I knew about this. So, he was my son reincarnated!
.
. Ngày hôm sau, lúc 8 giờ tối (chưa có điện, chỉ dùng đèn dầu) tôi ngồi trên ghế nơi phòng tiếp khách. Xuất hồn ra ngoài cửa sổ. Mẹ tôi thấy bóng màu trắng, bà hoảng hồn bưng đèn dầu, bước ra tới cửa. Chợt hiểu và quay lại, kể chuyện trước khi tôi khóc. Lúc sinh ra đã 3 ngày, bà thấy bóng trắng râu tóc bạc phơ. Linh hồn tôi nói : cúng nhanh quá chưa kịp ăn. Cầm cái rựa trành cất ở đầu giường giơ lên! Tôi nhập linh hồn sau khi thân xác đã sinh ra và khóc.

The next day, at 8 p.m. (there was no electricity, only oil lamps), I sat on a chair in the living room. My soul left my body and went out the window. My mother saw a white figure and, startled, grabbed the oil lamp and rushed to the door. Suddenly understanding, she turned back and told me the story before I started crying. Three days after I was born, she saw a white figure with white hair and beard. My soul said: "The offering was too quick, I didn't have time to eat." She then picked up the machete kept at the head of the bed and raised it! My soul entered my body after I had already been born and cried.
.
TÓM LẠI: Nếu tôi phạm giới số 3 là nói láo. Thì đại hội Niết bàn và Long Hoa Thánh Chúng hội sẽ truất phế vai trò chủ lễ hội mà tôi đang phụ trách, để kết tập kinh điển.
.
IN SHORT: If I violate precept number 3, which is lying, then the Nirvana Assembly and the Long Hoa Holy Assembly will remove me from my role as the presiding officer of the ceremony, in order to compile the scriptures.
#dinhdemo @cafetamdang #JenniferAlbert #JellyWise. 
*&*
*&*
*&*


*&*
*&*
*&*

*&*