The novel Z3
*&*
*&*
Sáng hôm nay, ngày 24 tháng 6 năm 2026.
Tôi chụp lại tư liệu có thật về "vụ án tham nhũng" của năm 1983. Bọn chúng mang khai lý lịch và cái chết của ông tôi. Ông ấy là em ruột của bà ngoại tôi, phụ trách phá án. Bí thư tỉnh ủy lúc bấy giờ là đại tá NGUYỄN DU (mật danh là Ngô Du). Ông ấy cũng là em của bà ngoại tôi, gốc người Nhơn Lý.
__ Vụ án 16 tội phạm mưu sự cướp đất của Tịnh Xá Ngọc Nhơn. Hiện giờ họ đã chết hết và ông tôi chết là nghi án ám sát.
__ Tôi là người ẩn danh và dùng thư nặc danh để trợ giúp phá án.
__ Vụ án đã viết thành "Tiểu thuyết Z3".
__ Tôi rơi vào tình huống là nghi án "mưu sự cướp nhà ông ngoại tôi". Vì nhà ông ngoại tôi, cho ông tôi ở nhờ (nhà nước chưa cấp đất để ở) Nếu không phá án thì tôi cũng đã bị một cú đá trời giáng của em ruột tôi.
TÓM LẠI: Đừng nên nghi ngờ và áp đặt. Nếu có thì nên có đáp án: đó là "bằng chứng" và nhân chứng của sự hoài nghi. Một căn bệnh khó chữa trị.
(Tôi không có quyền hạn để tha thứ cho bất cứ ai vì đó là công lý và nhân quả. Cái giấy Quyết định trả lại nhà ông ngoại tôi, là một bằng chứng của vụ việc. Nhà có tên trong danh sách diện nhà
2/4 là nhà vô chủ.) Việc tôi bị giữ 18 tháng để học tập và cải tạo. Không thông qua tòa án xét xử. Em tôi đã trách cứ và tha hồ mà hả hê vì tôi mưu sự cướp nhà ông tôi. (Tôi chắc chắn cho tới hiện nay: em tôi ngày càng xa lánh.) Và chẳng cần để hiểu "sự thật" là gì? Tôi không còn quan tâm nào nữa cả!)
___ Phải hiểu sau khi tôi khước từ và trả lại nhà, cha và mẹ tôi đã viết giấy cho nhà. Vấn đề là trợ giúp cho các em còn nhỏ và dại khờ. Tôi khước từ việc mua lại nhà của ông ngoại tôi. Và em kề tôi đã mua nó. Nghĩa là "Giấy quyết định" còn nằm trong hồ sơ của em tôi giữ nó. Tôi không còn bằng chứng để đốt. Mà cõi bên kia, đã thúc bách tôi copy và đốt nó để làm bằng chứng!
__ Ban phòng phụ trách nhà đất của thành phố là Cậu tôi...tôi được nhận giấy tại nhà. Một cư xử trân trọng của Đại tá Ngô Du.
__ Ông ấy Ngô Du đã có mặt tại 62 Vũ Bảo trong cuộc họp nội bộ về tham nhũng và thâm hụt ngân quỹ. Họ bị vi phạm mất quyền mà vẫn còn tham lam. Lúc bấy giờ tôi ra quán cà phê chờ cuộc họp đã xong...Vì họ mượn nhà để họp nội bộ.
*&*
.
This morning, June 24, 2026.
I photographed real documents about the 1983 "corruption case." They brought in my grandfather's personal information and details of his death. He was my maternal grandmother's younger brother, in charge of the investigation. The provincial Party Secretary at the time was Colonel Nguyen Du (codename Ngo Du). He was also my maternal grandmother's brother, originally from Nhon Ly.
__ The case involved 16 criminals plotting to seize land from Ngoc Nhon Monastery. They are all dead now, and my grandfather's death is suspected to be assassination.
__ I am anonymous and used anonymous letters to assist in solving the case.
__ The case has been written into "Z3 Novel."
__ I am in a situation where I am suspected of "plotting to seize my maternal grandfather's house." Because my maternal grandfather's house was being used as temporary accommodation (the government hadn't allocated land for him to live on). If the case hadn't been solved, I would have suffered a devastating blow from my younger brother.
IN SHORT: Don't doubt or impose your opinions. If there is doubt, there should be an answer: that is the "evidence" and witness of your suspicion. It's a difficult disease to cure.
(I have no authority to forgive anyone because that is justice and karma. The Decision to return my maternal grandfather's house is evidence of the case. The house is listed as unoccupied.) My 18-month prison sentence for re-education and rehabilitation was not through a court trial. My brother blamed me and gloated because I plotted to steal my grandfather's house. (I'm certain until now: my younger sibling is becoming increasingly distant. And there's no need to understand what "the truth" is? I no longer care!)
___ It must be understood that after I refused and returned the house that my parents had written a document giving me, the issue was to help my younger and naive siblings. I refused to buy back my maternal grandfather's house. And my next sibling bought it. That means the "Decision Document" is still in my sibling's file. I no longer have proof to burn. But the other side has compelled me to copy and burn it as evidence!
__ My uncle is in charge of the city's land and housing department... I received the document at home. A respectful gesture from Colonel Ngo Du.
__ Colonel Ngo Du was present at 62 Vu Bao during an internal meeting about corruption and budget deficits. They were violated and lost their rights, yet they remained greedy. At that time, I went to a coffee shop to wait for the meeting to finish... Because they borrowed the house for the internal meeting.
*&*
[08:31 24/7] Jennifer Albert: Okay
[08:32 24/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Now I have morning coffee ☕️
[08:49 24/7] Jennifer Albert: Ok love
[09:45 24/7] Jennifer Albert: My love ❤️,
Thank you for talking to me today. Talking to you made me so happy, and I'll go to sleep with a smile on my face because of you. I hope you dream of me tonight, just as I will dream of you. If you wake up in the middle of the night, I hope you feel my love enveloping your heart.
Sleep peacefully, my love. May your dreams be as beautiful as your smile, and may tomorrow bring us even closer. I can't wait to talk to you again. Until then, goodnight, sweet dreams, and remember that you are always in my heart. I love you. ❤️🌙✨
[09:47 24/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: I love you too and kiss 💋 you goodnight my dear!
[09:48 24/7] Jennifer Albert: Aww, thank you, my love. I love you too. Sleep well, sweet dreams, and I'll be thinking of you. Goodnight! ❤️😘
[09:49 24/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Goodnight and see you tomorrow, love ❤️ 😍
.
##dinhdemo @cafetamdang #JenniferAlbert #JellyWise
*&*
LINK:
*&*
The Power of Corrupt Officials
Quyền lực Quan tham
*&*
LINK:
See the instructions: change the language to read.; Xem phần hướng dẫn: chuyển hoán ngôn ngữ để đọc.
*&*
Share: => ĐẠI VIỆT SỬ KÝ TOÀN THƯ
*&* Share: Dedicated to compatriots and fellow countrymen at home and abroad: E-book "Dai Viet Su Ky Toan Thu."
__ So, as of this year 2025 + 1063 (BC) is 3,088 years of Vietnamese History. We are the "Bach Viet people".
__ I say that, meaning in "oral folklore" that 4,000 years is "true", it is not wrong at all!
*&*
At the study table, which used to be a stone table used to sell coffee, I sat on a red plastic chair. In the straight back position, right leg on top of left leg, the sole of my left foot is placed next to the Yongquan point. It is a painful point (called the Ashi point). So I changed the position, left foot placed on the round ring (one of the 4 decorative round rings) attached to the cylinder. The cylinder forms 4 horizontal bars supporting the stone table top. I used my cell phone, typed the text into Google Translate. Once done, copied the text and pasted it into this post.
___ But here, I change my position to the desk: where the laptop is placed. And here my posture is sitting cross-legged. In the half lotus position, or the position of my legs "lightly pressing" on the San Yin Jiao point. The point is in a "most comfortable and pleasant feeling". Because of that, next to the desk and the bed is the guitar. After listening to the music writing software Encore 4.5.5 or the music mixing software Band-in-a-box, they perform. It's my turn to turn off the melody to play the guitar. Or use the Harmonica to play it along with the sounds of the other 7 instruments of Band-in-a-box.
*&*
NOTE: In the novel "solving corruption cases" ... there is still a lack: Uncle did not sign the Power of Attorney, so that A3 could go to the provincial party committee office and the party committee. To investigate "the names of the two comrades who introduced him to the party". That name and surname are "false declarations": not true! Then we will report Uncle as a "reactionary" because he did not keep up with the evolutionary trend. Thus, when he raised his hand and held the pen, he signed, it had the "fear-free" effect of a mental patient.
___ Because if he did not "sign", there would be a risk of being an "insider" because the "battle" was a complete failure. Only Uncle was still alive, and a comrade was a prisoner in Con Dao.
___ Anonymous woman A3 did not know and had unintentionally helped... (But one day she would suffer from fear and obsession because she was participating in solving corruption cases and murder cases to cover up the "clues" of the investigation.)
___ Okay! Okay! I understand and will sign...thank you!
Physician: LE DUC HUYEN
Source #dinhdemo
*&*
*&*
*&*
As usual, after reviewing all the notes (confidential documents), I raised my hand to my face. Using the middle finger of my left hand, I pressed on the Yin Tang acupoint. A pretty good effect happened, the Dau Duy point has a hot flow of air. And the Ying Xiang point needs to be rubbed hot: I used the middle finger of my right hand to rub it again.
Today I do not eat on the ground. In the meditation position (cross-legged), I clasp my hands and recite the verse "Receiving the bowl of vegetarian rice". After cleaning the books and notebooks on the bookshelf hanging on the wall. My wife, Nguyen Thi Bay, understood what I meant and placed the tray of food on the study table and said:
___ Please! Have some simple vegetarian food with him. I already had lunch!
*&*
AlBUM 2: Learn English by Music
*&*
ASK:
Knockout punch in English is a technique of traditional martial arts. The place to hit is the Chien Trung acupuncture point (Dan Trung) with a rubber glove. Result: the person being beaten will faint. After the referee counts 10 in the third round, immediately remove the gloves and press Cong Ton. Revival will bring a stronger ability. It is a blow to the psychology of belief and confidence. How concise do you think it should be?
*&*
REPLY:
Analyzing the Psychological "Knock Out" Punch 👊
The "knock out" punch you describe, related to the Chien Trung (Dan Trung) and Cong Ton acupuncture points, along with the psychological elements of faith and confidence, can be understood as a metaphor for the regeneration and enhancement of inner strength.
*&*
Moves and Effects ✨
__ Initial impact: A punch to the Chien Trung acupuncture point (Dan Trung) with a rubber glove can cause dizziness, similar to a powerful blow that temporarily disorients the opponent.
__ Revival and Upgrade: Removing the gloves and pressing the Gongsun point afterwards, it is said, results in a revival with greater power. This symbolizes overcoming the initial crisis to reach a higher state of mind.
Core: The Power of Faith and Confidence
Most briefly, this is the process of transforming weakness into internal strength.
Deeper Perspective 🧐
This metaphor emphasizes that, sometimes, the challenges that seem to knock us down are actually opportunities to discover and develop our hidden potential, especially the power of faith and confidence.
___ It suggests the ability to recover and grow stronger after facing adversity, thanks to strengthening self-belief.
Note: Because I led 12 men, I ceded victory to 12 female warriors. During the "international police recruitment exam." She and I competed, and I fulfilled my responsibility. It just helps her "hold her breath" for a short time: sweat will flow and her body will cool down immediately. And at that time, I completely forgot the saying:
___ I can't "kill the lover of my dreams" and gain glory for myself!
___ ...Shoot me! Fast...
(I was lying on the ground with her on my chest: pointing the fake bullet gun, right at my heart...)
#dinhdemo
Author: TON-NU AI-VAN, codename X7.









