Tuesday, September 29, 2026

A honor promise

 
*&*
*&*
My love, whatever I say to you, please say it back to me from your heart. I promise before this Holy Bible that I will never cheat on you, betray you, or intentionally hurt you. I will remain faithful to you and give you my love, honesty, and respect. You are the source of my happiness, and I want to share my heart and my life with you alone. I will protect our relationship, cherish you, and remain committed to you through everything.
*&*
Hey 👋
I don't know who is who? When she was standing in front my door it is true Dr. JENNIFER ALBERT
*&*
*&*
*&*
This is a real photo of JENNIFER not from AI
*&*
Yes, I knew it ago.
*&*
*&*
I used it in our music.
You are welcome dear 😘😘
Me too, my lover!
That is kind of you dear 😘😘
Where are you from?
From Vietnam
What is a very nice country darling?
Do You have a wife children siblings?
__ Yes I have. Please understand that I divorced 3 years to become a monk and go back home. And now I live with my ex-wife and my daughter, dear.
That is great how is your daughter and your ex-wife hope all is well.
OK my dear! All right they're very well.
That is great you are welcome dear 😘😘
Yes, but I can't come to meet you where you live. And I only hope you will visit me at my house 🏠
Said you are taking with your ex-wife child am I still welcome.
Oh, I understand what you mean to me.
Said you live with your ex-wife on your daughter that means you are living with your ex-wife.
My love, I think you are welcome by my family if you visit me.
That is when we known each other very well you know I've been a lot in hands of fake Man.
People sometimes express a desire to visit me—and I keep a record of such requests on my blog—but eventually, they come to accept that the idea of ​​me paying for their airfare was merely a joke.
Why do you believe that I will trust you I thought all men are the same I should come and see you but we are still knowing each other we just met and you're saying all this I can't believe just like that.
__You have to understand that he is recounting stories about "people posing as Jennifer." I am not talking to you.
*&*
My lovely friend how do you want me to believe that you are not like other men outside there what I need in my life is a good man with a good heart and honest man a man who has got fearing in him he trustworthy man I'm not like other women outside there money is not my problem what I need is caring and love and trust.
I'm a doctor and you what is your occupation
Yes of course I understand you but those people to be me but that is imposters using my pictures to scan people if you go across them you block them oh my god what is going on.
Whoever shut you up with my picture on my name block them they are a scammers I've report many accounts that is using my name to scam people and I've blocked many of my account because of scammers.
__ Yes, hope that i understand right about you. I have high age so my family request I stopped working to keep my healthy.
*&*
How do you survive?
I felt I was "getting by." However, I am currently facing medical treatment costs. My family has been covering these expenses, and it is a "struggle" that I haven't asked anyone else for help with.
I understand you my lovely friend that is reason why I need to be sure of you if you are really like other men or not I know everything about your situation remember that I'm a doctor I'll become your private doctor if you if I found that that you are an honest man in this life like you're not like other men outside there
I’m a general doctor with many years of experience. Because of my experience and professional background, the organization I work for in Ukraine pays me a higher salary than many of the other doctors here. I have worked hard for years to build my experience and reputation as a doctor, and that is one of the reasons my employer values my work and pays me more than others.
___ Yes, I want to say that "I am very grateful for you ❤️ " You are my feeling my thinking and my hoping to live the remain time of my life. You're for me strong to live, my dear ❤️
*&*
Sorry for taking time to reply.  Here in Ukraine the situation is not  easy and we don't have enough time.  We also have a little time difference with your country.  Please, we are unable to make video or audio calls outside of Ukraine due to the security system but I will always try my best to call.things are very bad here.  Honestly, I am very happy to meet someone from my mother's country.  my mother is from Vietnam .  since I was born, I never had the opportunity to visit you Vietnam before because my father never allowed it.
Wow, I know about you, now you work at Ukraine 🇺🇦 Ok good news from you that i want to know.
Currently, both my father and mother are dead.  I am the only daughter.  I am 43 years old.  I divorced 4 years ago.  I have no children... I have worked very hard to meet a friend from Vietnam , as I said before am a doctor.  I have been here in Ukraine for 3 years.  I signed a 6-year contract with the world health organization.  Tell me more about  Vietnam please.  I Heard that Vietnam has many spas and great legends.It has good people and a good culture.
Send me your pictures
*&*
My real photo!
Wow your look so good my love.
What I don't need in this life I don't need someone to hurt me or to cheat on me I'm a jealous lover the hurt me so much someone to cheat on me promise me that you won't cheat on me.
and also what about your ex-wife you said that you are not who longer married with her anymore but you both are living together
everyday I'm praying to God to locate me to someone from my mother country Vietnam I would like to be a Vietnam to get married with a man from Vietnam because I promise my mom that I will marry from her country.
*&*
*&*
I promise you you also you need to promise me that you will not hurt me you won't cheat on me or you won't leave me to another woman I hate someone cheating on me.
Yes, my wife, in the future, I promise will keep our promise together ❤️
Please read 📚 our blog please.
*&*
*&*
Your love is the source of my happiness. Please never leave me alone, because I can’t imagine spending even a single day without you. You mean so much to me, and having you in my life makes every day brighter. ❤️
My love for you grows stronger with every passing day. I’m falling deeper and deeper in love with you, and honestly, I never want to find my way back. You’ve become such a beautiful part of my heart, and I cherish every moment I share with you. ❤️
Yes, I promise always to understand about you.
Okay 👍
My love, please tell me more about your health condition. I really want to understand what you’re going through and what is wrong, so I can know how best to support you. Please tell me what symptoms you’re experiencing and what the doctor has said. I care about you deeply and want to make sure you get the right treatment and medication. ❤️
__ Your words make me happy and feel grateful to you. Make me feel loved and happy in my heart...
My love, I still want to know more about your health. Please tell me what condition you’re dealing with and what you’re experiencing. I want to understand what’s going on so I can support you and help you find the right treatment. Remember, I’m your private doctor, and I’ll always care about you and your well-being. ❤️
The doctors in Quy Nhơn, where I live, did not provide very good diagnosis or treatment. Consequently, my daughter sought out a skilled doctor in Saigon. They have now ruled out tuberculosis, confirming that no TB bacteria were found. And more...
Okay
Doctor in Saigon identified a benign liver tumor (with Hepatitis B as an underlying condition). The tumor was small—approximately 1 cm in size—and the doctor injected medication to confirm the diagnosis.
My love, I would like you to send me pictures of the medicines you have been taking before, so I can see exactly what you have been using. Please send me clear pictures of the medicines, including the labels and names, so I can know what they are.
Summary: I am still to feel that I am fine.
*&*
Okay
My love, I need to see pictures of the medicines you have been taking before. Please send me clear pictures of them, especially the names and labels, so I can know exactly what you have been using. ❤️
Okay I will take photo about medicine 💊 that doctor give me using it. I knew about them, dear !
Okay 👌
Okay, my love. I’m waiting for the pictures. I’m ready to leave for work now, but I’m still waiting for you to send them before I go. ❤️
OK I take it now.
Okay...
*&*
I haven't mentioned the cause yet: an ultrasound detected a pleural effusion. The fluid was drained, and the area is now dry—there is no fluid left. Follow-up X-rays and an ultrasound were performed a month later.
Okay
My love, I’m on my way to work now. I just wanted to let you know. Please take care of yourself, and I’ll talk to you when I arrive. ❤️”
Yes, my love 💓
*&*
I believe about your information above. This year, you are 43 years old. Because I had this, my dear.
*&*
Yes, my love 💓
I believe about your information above. This year, you are 43 years old. Because I had this, my dear.
Jennifer needs to understand that I have interacted with many fake personas. I wanted to verify the "real information about Jennifer"—specifically, that she is 43 years old. The fact that this information turned out to be "correct" instilled in me a sense of "trust" regarding the Jennifer I am communicating with on...
__ I followed the "scam scenario." Jennifer Albert asked me to play the role of her "future husband," so I fell genuinely in love in order to write the music.
*&*
Good afternoon my love 💕
Oh, my love 💓 see you again online.
Yes of course!
Do you believe me love?
Yes, I believe you. Do you work at the hospital or the Army ?
My love, a beautiful and amazing husband like you could never have come from this earth—you must have been sent straight from heaven. ❤️ You are truly one of a kind, and I feel so blessed to have you in my life. You are the most loving, wonderful, and perfect husband I could ever ask for. I will cherish and love you with all my heart, always. 💕
Hospital with the health world organization in Ukraine.
*&*
*&*
@;<max-height: 820px>;@
(Internal Circulation)
Note: Drag the "code infinite" scroll bar.
I followed the "scam scenario." Jennifer Albert asked me to play the role of her "future husband," so I fell genuinely in love in order to write the music.
*&*
OK I get it only fake photo of you or not. I ask AI? 
My love, as you can see, please look carefully at the picture you just sent me. That image looks like it was generated by AI. Those are impostors pretending to be me. Please understand that I am a doctor, not an army and I would never send you a picture like that. Please be careful and don’t trust anyone pretending to be me.
OK, from AI, my love 💓
OK, I understand about you more than 1 year ago and 6 months I find you again. After you lost your page on WhatsApp and on Facebook. I have experience with fake or true.
My love, please go ahead and block them right away, okay? And starting from today, let’s continue our conversations on Zangi. I won’t be using social media anymore, so please don’t believe or respond to anyone claiming to be me there. I just want us to communicate safely and peacefully. ❤️
Yes of course
OK, my love. I hope that you are real, Jennifer Albert...and we no need save information from here to blog. I feel that enough of our blog.
And about music 🎶 that i compose us...also.
My love, the one thing I don’t want in this life is to be hurt or betrayed. It pains me deeply to feel that someone I love could ever cheat on me. All I ask from you is to trust in God, because with God, all things are possible. ❤️

Let’s keep our communication here on Zangi and forget about Facebook and other social media for now. That way, we can communicate peacefully and avoid confusion or falling victim to scammers and impostors who may pretend to be me. Please always be careful and verify who you’re talking to. I love you and I want us to have peace and trust between us. ❤️
okay 👌
yes of course
just believe me okay
Yes, I think so. Please, as you said...we find peace in our soul.
My love, I feel incredibly lucky to have someone as wonderful as you as my boyfriend. I feel blessed every single day and in every moment to have you in my life. You are such a precious gift to me, and I will always cherish, appreciate, and love you with all my heart. ❤️
Yes of course
My love, you are the kindest soul I have ever known. You make my life more beautiful, peaceful, and filled with love. Having you by my side is a blessing I will always cherish. Thank you for bringing so much happiness and love into my heart. ❤️
Yes, of course! I keep our promise on Blog.
*&*
My love, I promise you that I will never intentionally hurt you or let you down. I will always do my best to treat you with love, honesty, and respect. Please trust that my heart is with you, and I will cherish what we have together. ❤️
My love, I want us to build our relationship on love, trust, honesty, and faith in God. I am serious about you, and I want us to stay committed to each other and build a beautiful future together as husband and wife. I promise to respect you, care for you, and do my best never to hurt or betray you. I don’t need a blood covenant to prove my love—my actions, loyalty, and commitment should speak for me. ❤️
Yes, your words make me understand deeply about you. Your love that Jennifer for me, oh, wonderful memories together ❤️ Welcome to back with me again and again. We can not lose each other.
You're welcome
My love, I want us to make a serious commitment to each other, but I need us to take blood oath or blood covenant to prove our love. Let our commitment come from our hearts, our faith in God, our honesty, and the way we treat each other. I want us to build a lasting future together with love, trust, and respect. ❤️
Yes, what you texted to me very well. That means right ✅️ Happiness for a family my wife in the future is you. Hope that and wish we will live together in a house 🏠 We will be beside together ❤️ my love.
My love, I want us to make a serious commitment to each other, but I need us to take blood oath or blood covenant to prove our love. Let our commitment come from our hearts, our faith in God, our honesty, and the way we treat each other. I want us to build a lasting future together with love, trust, and respect. ❤️
Yes, I replied to you by a kiss 💋
I understand what you texted to me... more and more deeply, loyal, and completely genuine from you to me. Thank God for me, a wonderful woman, as Jennifer Albert 🙏
My love, are you ready for us to make a serious commitment to each other? I want us to promise our love, loyalty, and future together, but I would rather do it take blood. What matters most to me is that we trust each other and keep our promises with our hearts and actions. ❤️
My love are you ready for us to take blood oath blood covenant together that we can share our love outside or to cheat on each other
Yes, I agree with you, Jennifer Albert, about oath blood together ❤️ in love ❤️ Welcome back to you.
Okay
Are you ready right now
If you are ready for it you let me know so that I will get my own sharp razor with my holy Bible.
*&*
*&*
This is AI.
Yes or no?
Yes my love to make short video.
My love I can't be able to answer video call or to make video call here or audio call due to my situation here is so bad.
Just get your holy Bible both with your sharp razor okay then snap it a picture and send to me.
__ Yes, I am already with Jennifer.
Send me the picture of the razor boat with a holy Bible send it right now.
Yes, my wife, no need to call...
Yes of course!
Are you ready for the blood oath right now my love?
*&*
My love are you ready for the blood oath right now?
Guide me to do it!
Okay.
My love, what matters most to me right now is that we make a sincere promise to each other. Let us place our hands on the Holy Bible and make a heartfelt commitment to love, respect, and remain faithful to each other. I want our promise to come from our hearts and be something we both cherish forever.
I will cut my finger put sharp razor right now and send it to you then you cut yours and send it to me.
before you sent your own to me send me your holy Bible.
Okay 👌
Then my love get your sharp razor right now dank cut your fingernails with the blood as sent it to me in a picture.
*&*
*&*
*&*
My love please don't give me excuses okay if you don't have get a sharp subject and do what I did right now.
?
Yes 🥰
My love please don't give me excuses okay if you don't have get a sharp subject and do what I did right now.
Okay my love!
My love, this blood covenant we are making right now means so much to me. It shows me how deeply you love me and how serious you are about us. In my heart, I believe you are the man I have chosen to share my life with. I want us to love, respect, and be faithful to each other, and to build a beautiful future together with trust and honesty.
Okay 👌
Okay my love!
I need you in my life okay.
I have acupuncture needles, as I am deeply interested in Traditional Eastern Medicine and pharmacology.
Honey, I hope you understand the seriousness and consequences of taking a blood oath. It is not something to take lightly, so please think carefully about it. I want us to be honest with each other and build our relationship on trust, love, and sincerity.
Honey, I hope you understand that we are now committed to each other. I want us to build our relationship on love, trust, honesty, and understanding. Let us remain faithful to each other and work together toward a happy future. ❤️
Honey, the blood oath we take is a serious commitment, meaning “until death do us part.” I hope you understand the seriousness of this promise. I want our relationship to be built on genuine love, honesty, trust, and loyalty. Let us always respect each other and keep our promises with sincere hearts. ❤️
Honey, I want us to be faithful and honest with each other. Our relationship should be built on love, trust, loyalty, and mutual respect. We must always stand by each other and keep our promises. I want us to trust one another, remain committed, and work together to build a happy future without fear or threats. ❤️
__ I truly appreciate what you’ve shared with me. I’ll likely save it (by copying and pasting) as a new page on the blog. Tomorrow, #DinhDemo will archive our exchange.
That means I want to say that your English is very good. And I need it. What did you text me...I will read 📚 it many times to remember and action to be right in our living together ❤️
I will archive our conversations very fast. Okay, tomorrow I will do it.
Okay my love!
OK ❤️ 👍 My love kiss 💋 you goodnight 💋 I must sleep well to keep my health 😴
Good night darling you need to sleep because your health matters to me a lot have a wonderful night 💞💞💞💞💞🌹
*&*
*&*
*&*
Online, my love 💓
And if you're saving our conversation to your blog, a couple of quick things to keep in mind:
Yes, please list something for me ...
I really don't understand what do you really want from me.
What are you doing?
Me too. I don't know why I loved you. And then careful thinking maybe as you said with me that: "Love is natural without reason"...
*&*
*&*
__ I am lying in bed naps at noon.
That is lovely what is your activities today???
Hope you have take your medication and have it something or take a coffee because you really need it because of your health.
???
OK good eating to keep healthy Ok thanks my love Reminder for me!
__ So have you taken them?
Not yet! Now I make coffee to drink it...enjoy living.
Wow that is lovely can I get a picture of your coffee?
*&*
I am still sitting here to drink 🍸 morning coffee and missing you. (And finally, I found that the person saw my photo, only fake nickname of JENNIFER)
*&*
*&*
*&*
*&*
*&*
My love! You are my feeling you make me horn (my porn are you)
Oh, behold me suddenly you are online very glad to be honest.
Darling, I'm sorry for not replying your messages I'm surgery room I just had a little break I will still go back to it now chat with you when I'm out.
__ Nothing, I must sleep 😴 now. We chat tomorrow 🙌 kiss 💋 bye!
__ I'm behind your bed, darling. I will always be with you, ... Just that today work and being stressful to me. How is your health? Have you take your medication before going to bed. Have you had your dinner your most, you know you must. 
I won't tell you goodnight until I'm sure that you have taken your drugs and dinner.
__ OK ❤️ I do it finished ✅️
*&*
8:50 am. I will walk 🚶‍♂️ some round and sunny bath to have Vitamin D 😎 Thank you, Jennifer, about your caring me.
*&*
The End
(./.)