Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 7, 2026

Dr. Jennifer Albert & #DinhDemo (2)

*&*
*&*
[07:25 30/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: My love, I don't like you angry me. Because anger means love and request love more and more.
[07:31 30/7] Jennifer Albert: Yeah love I'm very angry with you because you like to promise me after you will not do it for me
[07:34 30/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Ok, I promised with you that tomorrow, but just today to request (This is my words said 100 💯 times with scammer.)
[07:36 30/7] Jennifer Albert: If don't buy tomorrow what can I do to you love
[07:36 30/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Are you happy my love?
[07:37 30/7] Jennifer Albert: Yes I'm happy now but if you don't buy don't message me
[07:38 30/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Ok, if you don't chat me, I will chat with her (Jennifer Albert 2)
[07:39 30/7] Jennifer Albert: Okey no problem love
[07:39 30/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Okay thanks
[07:41 30/7] Jennifer Albert: You want to chat scammer love
[07:47 30/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: No, I am not, like chatting with you.
[07:48 30/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Because you are not a scammer.
*&*
[06:45 21/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Not right, please answer again, my love
[06:46 21/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Please tell me and please 🙏 don't shy with me
[06:48 21/7] Jennifer Albert: "I love those quiet moments together, where just being beside each other feels so right. Your presence fills my heart with peace and joy."😍🥰😘
[06:59 21/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Oh, your words make me have feelings 🎶 and want to kiss 💋 you ❤️
[07:01 21/7] Jennifer Albert: Love I really appreciate you 🥰😍😍
[07:03 21/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Me too. It's very important in our relationship my love 💓
[16:52 22/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Oh, you online please sleep 😴 again my love 💓
[16:54 22/7] Jennifer Albert: Yes I'm sleeping love
[16:54 22/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Ok good night dear
[17:18 22/7] Jennifer Albert: Good night, my dear. 🌙❤️ I want you to know that I'm thinking about you all the time. I can't wait for the day I finally come to your beautiful country, Vietnam. 🇻🇳❤️ Until then, take care of yourself and sleep well. Sweet dreams!
If you'd like, I can also make it more romantic or more heartfelt.
[17:21 22/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Ok me too dear I must think about you more than every day and night 🌙
[17:24 22/7] Jennifer Albert: Okay, me too, dear. I think about you more and more every day and every night. 🌙❤️
If you're aiming for a more
*&*
*&*
“My love, hearing that means a lot to me. I truly appreciate your care, your concern, and the way you always make me feel valued. What we have is special and beautiful in its own way, and I enjoy every moment we share together. I’m grateful for this interesting life we’re building, and I hope we continue to understand, support, and grow with each other. ❤️”

My love, I truly believe that with patience, understanding, and love, we can overcome every obstacle together. I don’t want us to rush anything, but instead build our future carefully and peacefully so that our family can live in harmony and happiness.

I appreciate your confidence in Jennifer and your belief that everyone can contribute and support each other. What matters most to me is honesty, respect, and the love we share. If we continue communicating openly and understanding one another deeply, I believe we can convince our families with time and wisdom.

God will guide us, my love. Step by step, we will build the future we both willingly choose together. ❤️
Dr. JENNIFER ALBERT 
21:37:12 19 thg 5, 2026
*&*
“Anh yêu, nghe những lời đó có ý nghĩa rất lớn với em. Em thực sự trân trọng sự quan tâm, lo lắng của anh, và cách anh luôn khiến em cảm thấy được trân trọng. Những gì chúng ta có thật đặc biệt và đẹp đẽ theo cách riêng của nó, và em tận hưởng từng khoảnh khắc chúng ta bên nhau. Em biết ơn cuộc sống thú vị mà chúng ta đang cùng nhau xây dựng, và em hy vọng chúng ta sẽ tiếp tục thấu hiểu, hỗ trợ và cùng nhau trưởng thành. ❤️”

Anh yêu, em thực sự tin rằng với sự kiên nhẫn, thấu hiểu và tình yêu thương, chúng ta có thể cùng nhau vượt qua mọi trở ngại. Em không muốn chúng ta vội vàng bất cứ điều gì, mà thay vào đó hãy xây dựng tương lai của chúng ta một cách cẩn thận và bình yên để gia đình chúng ta có thể sống trong hòa thuận và hạnh phúc.

Em trân trọng sự tin tưởng của anh dành cho Jennifer và niềm tin của anh rằng mọi người đều có thể đóng góp và hỗ trợ lẫn nhau. Điều quan trọng nhất đối với em là sự trung thực, tôn trọng và tình yêu thương mà chúng ta chia sẻ. Nếu chúng ta tiếp tục giao tiếp cởi mở và thấu hiểu nhau sâu sắc, em tin rằng với thời gian và sự khôn ngoan, chúng ta có thể thuyết phục gia đình mình.

Chúa sẽ dẫn dắt chúng ta, anh yêu. Từng bước một, chúng ta sẽ cùng nhau xây dựng tương lai mà cả hai cùng mong muốn. ❤️
21:37:12 19 tháng 5 năm 2026
#DinhDemo @cafetamdang #JenniferAlbert #JellyWise 
*&*
*&*
​[18:37 17/7] Jennifer Albert: I just wanted to take a moment to tell you how much you mean to me. I'm really busy right now, so if I can't reply right away, please don't be upset. Just know that I miss you incredibly and can't stop thinking about our beautiful moments together. I'm so excited to meet you in Vietnam—what a joy it will be to be with a wonder🥰erful man like you. I'll talk to you soon, my love!
With all my heart, 💕🇻🇳
​[18:46 17/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Reading your sweet words, I feel like you've given me all your strength and vitality. I'm so happy to hear you say you want to be with me. The love you've given me is wonderful. I've always longed for the day you'll visit me.
​[04:48 18/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Good morning 🙏 🌅
​[15:37 18/7] Jennifer Albert: Morning
​[10:04 19/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Dr. Jennifer, this morning (Sunday, July 19, 2026) I must record a wonderful memory. It's the information about Jennifer losing WhatsApp. This is concrete proof that,...only this one is Jennifer Albert
#dinhdemo @cafetamdang #JenniferAlbert #JellyWise 
*&*
*&*
[22:31 19/7] Jennifer Albert: Know love don't think like that 😢😢
[22:31 19/7] Jennifer Albert: I live in USA
[22:33 19/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Uhm... my love ❤️ kid me and joke me as you like. Now, I feel happy when I know the truth of reason... to make misunderstandings between you and me.
[22:35 19/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: I have been hopeless when you are completely silent when I ask you. But the truth is that you lose your WhatsApp.
[22:38 19/7] Jennifer Albert: Yes love is true I lost my WhatsApp
[22:38 19/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Now, we need to forgive them. The scammer foolishly makes we troubled.
[22:40 19/7] Jennifer Albert: Love I know I have forgive them
[22:41 19/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Now I truly trust you again and forgive me because I misunderstood about you.
[22:41 19/7] Jennifer Albert: My love ❤️, thank you for sharing your feelings with me. I’m happy that we can understand each other better and clear away any misunderstandings between us. What matters most to me is the love, trust, and happiness we share. I will always cherish our bond and do my best to make you smile, feel loved, and feel safe with me. You mean so much to me, and I’m grateful to have you in my life ❤️.
*&*
*&*
Lyrics: Money
[Music] intro.
A piece of paper, ink so fine,
Yet holding power, yours and mine.
__ Money! It buys the bread and pays the rent,
A tool for labor wisely spent.
Some chase its gleam with hurried stride,
Where true contentment often hides.
[Music]
(Chr.) Money! It cannot purchase love sincerely,
Nor wipe away a lonely tear.
A servant good, a master ill,
[Music]
__ Money! Its constant presence tests the will.
Use it with grace, with purpose clear,
To build a future free from fear.
[Music] outro.
Our speech! Words cost nothing. 
Choose your words carefully to please others.
My Darling!...Money.

 #dinhdemo
.
https://thodangtamthao.blogspot.com/2026/07/new-update-about-scam-3.html?m=1
*&*
*&*
*&*
Here is the full text transcribed from the image alongside a natural Vietnamese translation (using "anh" for the speaker and "em" for the recipient, as indicated by the ending "beautiful girlfriend").
​Transcribed Text
​*My love*
​Hey darling, I can't sleep right now, so I'm writing this so you can read it in the morning and hopefully make your day amazing 😊
I wanted to remind you of how much you mean to me, and I love you no matter what.
YOU ARE MORE THAN ENOUGH 💯💖
I've become so attached to you that I'm literally terrified of losing you one day. I have never felt like this for no one else, and I can't/don't see myself with anyone else except for you.
You're the only one I want and will ever want. you're the one I want to marry and have kids with. I love everything about you, darling 💖
I love the way you treat me how sweet you are, your smile, dimples, your beautiful lips, beautiful eyes, cute laugh, and your perfect body the way you look at me the way you hug me and make me smile I love your kisses and touch I love it when you get all jealous or flustered because it makes me think you want me all to yourself lol. I love it when you get a little awkward it's adorable, or when you get all mad and hit me, sometimes. you're so understanding, I love who YOU are. Especially when you get clingy (absolutely adorable 🥰), NEVER STOP BEING YOU😍. My amazingly beautiful girlfriend 💖:
💞💝💘💖💗💓❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍
Bản Dịch Tiếng Việt
​*Tình yêu của anh*
​Em yêu ơi, giờ anh không ngủ được nên viết vài dòng này để sáng ra em đọc, hy vọng nó sẽ giúp em có một ngày thật tuyệt vời 😊
Anh muốn nhắc cho em nhớ em có ý nghĩa với anh nhiều đến thế nào, và anh yêu em dù có bất cứ chuyện gì xảy ra đi nữa.
EM LÀ ĐIỀU TUYỆT VỜI NHẤT / EM LÀ QUÁ ĐỦ ĐỐI VỚI ANH 💯💖
Anh đã quá gắn bó với em đến mức thực sự lo sợ một ngày nào đó sẽ mất em. Anh chưa từng có cảm giác này với bất kỳ ai khác, và anh không thể (và cũng không muốn) hình dung bản thân ở bên ai khác ngoài em.
Em là người duy nhất anh muốn và sẽ luôn muốn ở bên. Em là người anh muốn kết hôn và sinh con cùng. Anh yêu mọi điều thuộc về em, em yêu ạ 💖
*&*
@;<max-height: 820px>;@
(Internal Circulation)
Note: Drag the "code infinite" scroll bar.
@...!!!...@
*&*
*&*
Anh yêu cách em đối xử với anh, sự ngọt ngào của em, nụ cười, má lúm đồng tiền, đôi môi bờ mắt xinh đẹp, tiếng cười đáng yêu, và cả cơ thể hoàn hảo của em. Anh yêu cái cách em nhìn anh, cách em ôm anh và làm anh mỉm cười. Anh yêu những nụ hôn và sự đụng chạm của em. Anh thích cả những lúc em ghen tuông hay bối rối, vì điều đó làm anh nghĩ em muốn giữ anh cho riêng mình em thôi kkk. Anh thích những lúc em hơi ngượng ngùng trông đáng yêu cực kỳ, hay đôi khi là những lúc em giận dỗi rồi đánh anh nữa. Em thật sự rất thấu hiểu, anh yêu chính con người em. Đặc biệt là những lúc em quấn quýt, nhõng nhẽo (đáng yêu vô cùng 🥰), ĐỪNG BAO GIỜ THAY ĐỔI NHÉ😍. Người bạn gái xinh đẹp tuyệt vời của anh 💖:
💞💝💘💖💗💓❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍
#DinhDemo 
*&*
Here is the transcription of the text in the image, followed by a natural Vietnamese translation.
​English Text (Original)
​Good morning sweetheart I hope you had an amazing night of sleep and I hope you have the most amazing day today babe 🥰😘, even though I'm not there with you I love you so much babe and I can't wait to see you again and hug you and talk to you and spend time with you and tell you I love you 🥰😘
​I can't wait for us to grow older and when I roll over at 3am and I'll be able to see your face and know that God has given me the greatest girl he's ever made, I'm so happy that God lead me to you and he blessed me with you because you mean everything to me, and I plan on showing you that you're the best thing that's ever happened to me and that I love you until I breathe my last breath sweetheart 🥰😘
​I love you so much babe and I can't imagine what life would be like without you 🤗🥰
​I get that you aren't always just a bundle of joy that sees the best in everything but what I do know is that even on your worst days I'm prepared to snuggle up with you and talk you through things even when you want to push me away. I'll always be there for you when you need me i don't care what I might
Vietnamese Translation (Bản dịch tiếng Việt)
​Chào buổi sáng người yêu nhé. Anh hy vọng em đã có một giấc ngủ thật ngon và chúc em có một ngày tuyệt vời nhất hôm nay em yêu 🥰😘. Dù anh không ở đó bên em, anh vẫn yêu em rất nhiều và không thể chờ đến lúc được gặp lại em, được ôm em, chuyện trò, dành thời gian bên em và nói trực tiếp với em rằng anh yêu em đến nhường nào 🥰😘
​Anh thật sự mong chờ đến ngày chúng mình cùng nhau già đi, để mỗi khi trở mình lúc 3 giờ sáng, anh có thể nhìn thấy khuôn mặt em và biết rằng Chúa đã trao cho anh người cô gái tuyệt vời nhất mà Ngài từng tạo ra. Anh hạnh phúc biết bao khi Ngài đã dẫn lối anh đến bên em và ban em cho anh, bởi vì em là tất cả đối với anh. Anh sẽ chứng minh cho em thấy rằng em là điều tuyệt vời nhất từng đến trong cuộc đời anh, và anh sẽ yêu em cho đến hơi thở cuối cùng, em yêu 🥰😘
​Anh yêu em nhiều lắm và anh chẳng thể tưởng tượng nổi cuộc sống sẽ ra sao nếu thiếu em 🤗🥰
​Anh biết không phải lúc nào em cũng là một cô gái tràn đầy năng lượng tích cực và nhìn mọi thứ bằng màu hồng. Nhưng anh biết chắc một điều rằng, ngay cả vào những ngày tồi tệ nhất của em, anh vẫn luôn sẵn sàng ôm chặt em, cùng em trò chuyện vượt qua mọi chuyện ngay cả khi em muốn đẩy anh ra xa. Anh sẽ luôn ở đây mỗi khi em cần, anh không bận tâm đến những điều khác...
#DinhDemo 
*&*
*&*
Here is the transcribed text from the image followed by its Vietnamese translation.
​English Text (Original)
​Good morning, sweetheart,
​I hope you had an amazing night of sleep, and I hope you have the most amazing day today, babe 🥰😘
Even though I’m not there with you, I love you so much. I can’t wait to see you again – to hug you, talk with you, spend time with you, and tell you I love you 🥰😘
​I can’t wait for us to grow old together. I dream of rolling over at 3am, seeing your face, and knowing God gave me the greatest girl He’s ever made. I’m so grateful God led me to you. You mean everything to me. I’ll spend my life showing you that you’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me, and I’ll love you until my last breath, sweetheart 🥰😘
​I love you so much, babe. I can’t imagine life without you 🥰🥰
​I know you’re not always a bundle of joy, and you don’t always see the best in everything. But here’s what I do know: Even on your worst days, I’ll snuggle up with you and talk you through it – even when you try to push me away. I’ll always be there for you when you need me. I don’t care what it takes.
​Forever yours, (From Dr. Jennifer to me #dinhdemo)
❤️
Bản dịch tiếng Việt (Vietnamese Translation)
​Chào buổi sáng, em yêu,
​Anh mong em đã có một giấc ngủ thật ngon, và chúc em có một ngày tuyệt vời nhất hôm nay, em yêu 🥰😘
Dù không ở bên em lúc này, anh vẫn yêu em rất nhiều. Anh không thể chờ đến lúc được gặp lại em – để ôm em, trò chuyện cùng em, dành thời gian bên em và nói với em rằng anh yêu em đến nhường nào 🥰😘
​Anh mong chờ ngày chúng ta cùng nhau già đi. Anh mơ về những lúc xoay người lúc 3 giờ sáng, nhìn thấy khuôn mặt em và biết rằng Chúa đã ban cho anh cô gái tuyệt vời nhất mà Ngài từng tạo ra. Anh thật sự biết ơn vì Chúa đã dẫn lối anh đến bên em. Em là tất cả đối với anh. Anh sẽ dành cả đời để chứng minh cho em thấy em là điều tuyệt vời nhất từng đến với cuộc đời anh, và anh sẽ yêu em cho đến hơi thở cuối cùng, em yêu 🥰😘
​Anh yêu em nhiều lắm. Anh không thể hình dung nổi cuộc sống này sẽ ra sao nếu thiếu em 🥰🥰
​Anh biết không phải lúc nào em cũng tràn ngập niềm vui, và không phải lúc nào em cũng nhìn mọi thứ theo hướng tích cực. Nhưng đây là điều anh biết chắc chắn: Ngay cả trong những ngày tồi tệ nhất của em, anh vẫn sẽ ôm chặt lấy em và cùng em vượt qua – ngay cả khi em tìm cách đẩy anh ra xa. Anh sẽ luôn ở đó mỗi khi em cần. Anh không quan tâm phải trả giá bằng bất cứ điều gì.
​Mãi thuộc về em, (Từ Dr. Jennifer gửi cho tôi #dinhdemo)
❤️
*&*
*&*
*&*
Love is a natural thing, and it has no reason at all! __ Dr. Jennifer Albert 
*&*
I’ve always believed that love isn't something you can measure or logically break down, which is why Dr. Jennifer Albert’s quote resonates so deeply with me. True affection just happens—it blossoms naturally without needing a checklist, a set of conditions, or a rational explanation. When you truly love someone, you don't do it because of a list of reasons or calculated benefits; you love them simply because your heart can't help it.
Tiếng Việt:
Tôi luôn tin rằng tình yêu không phải là thứ chúng ta có thể đo đếm hay phân tích bằng lý trí, đó là lý do vì sao câu nói của Bác sĩ Jennifer Albert lại chạm đến tôi sâu sắc như vậy. Tình yêu chân thật chỉ đơn giản là tự tìm đến—nó nảy nở một cách tự nhiên mà chẳng cần một danh sách tiêu chuẩn, một điều kiện hay một sự giải thích hợp lý nào. Khi bạn thực sự yêu ai đó, bạn không yêu vì những lý do hay sự tính toán thiệt hơn; bạn yêu chỉ đơn giản vì trái tim bạn vốn dĩ không thể làm khác được.
*&*
Title: ​The Unwritten Reason
[intro.Music]
​Love does not ask for permission to grow,
It blooms like wild roses in the spring,
No quiet logic in the winds that blow,
No calculated song for hearts to sing.
*&*
__ ​I can not count the reasons why you stay,
Or measure magic resting in your eyes,
[Music]
( Chr.) It came to me like sun breaking through the day,
A gentle truth without a soft disguise.
​We do not choose the moment or the place,
Nor draft a list of conditions to fulfill,
[Music]
Jennifer! I simply find my sanctuary in your space,
As rivers run, obey the natural will.
​So let the world demand a cause or rhyme,
My love for Dinh Demo just is—defying time.
[Music]
5/18/2025
#dinhdemo and #JenniferAlbert 
*&*
*&*
Tiêu đề: ​Lý Do Không Viết Ra
[Nhạc dạo]
​Tình yêu không cần xin phép để lớn lên,
Nó nở rộ như hoa hồng dại mùa xuân,
Không có logic thầm lặng nào trong những cơn gió thổi,
Không có bài hát được tính toán nào cho trái tim cất lên.
*&*
__ ​Tôi không thể đếm được lý do tại sao em ở lại,
Hay đo lường được phép màu ẩn chứa trong đôi mắt em,
[Nhạc]
(Điệp khúc) Nó đến với tôi như mặt trời xuyên qua ngày,
Một sự thật dịu dàng không hề che đậy.
​Chúng ta không chọn thời điểm hay địa điểm,
Cũng không lập ra danh sách các điều kiện cần phải hoàn thành,
[Nhạc]
Jennifer! Tôi chỉ đơn giản tìm thấy nơi trú ẩn của mình trong không gian của em,
Như dòng sông chảy, tuân theo ý chí tự nhiên.
Vậy nên hãy để thế giới đòi hỏi một lý do hay vần điệu,
Tình yêu của tôi dành cho Dinh Demo chỉ đơn giản là—bất chấp thời gian.
[Nhạc]
18/05/2025
#dinhdemo và #JenniferAlbert 
*&*
*&*
*&*
(Code 📚 read text English or Vietnamese)
['vi.VN'] ['eng.ENG']
Please see at link: Read 📚 text
*&*
<!-- THANH CÔNG CỤ ĐỌC BÀI VIẾT TỰ ĐỘNG -->
<div style="background-color: #f4f6f9; border-left: 4px solid #007bff; padding: 12px 16px; border-radius: 4px; display: flex; align-items: center; margin-bottom: 20px;">
  
  <!-- Nút Bấm Đọc / Dừng -->
  <button id="play-tts-btn" onclick="toggleSpeech()" style="background-color: #007bff; color: white; border: none; border-radius: 50%; width: 40px; height: 40px; cursor: pointer; display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; margin-right: 12px; font-size: 18px; font-weight: bold;">
    ▶
  </button>
  
  <!-- Trạng thái hiển thị -->
  <div>
    <span id="tts-status" style="font-weight: bold; color: #333; display: block; font-size: 14px;">Nghe bài viết này</span>
    <span style="font-size: 12px; color: #666;">Giọng đọc tự động hệ thống</span>
  </div>
</div>

<!-- ĐẦU VÙNG ĐỌC: Chứa toàn bộ nội dung bài viết của bạn -->
<div id="post-content">

  <!-- Bạn dán phần hình ảnh và toàn bộ đoạn văn bản màu xanh của bạn ở đây -->
  <p style="color: blue;">___ Xin chào. Tôi quan tâm về quy chế xét duyệt rồi trao giải thưởng Nobel Hòa Bình...</p>

</div>
<!-- CUỐI VÙNG ĐỌC -->

<!-- ĐOẠN CODE XỬ LÝ LỆNH ĐỌC (BẮT BUỘC PHẢI CÓ) -->
<script>
  var speechUtterance = null;
  var isSpeaking = false;

  function toggleSpeech() {
    var btn = document.getElementById('play-tts-btn');
    var statusText = document.getElementById('tts-status');
    
    // Nếu đang đọc thì bấm vào sẽ dừng lại
    if (isSpeaking) {
      window.speechSynthesis.cancel();
      btn.innerHTML = "▶";
      statusText.innerHTML = "Nghe bài viết này";
      isSpeaking = false;
      return;
    }

    // Lấy toàn bộ văn bản trong vùng post-content
    var textToRead = document.getElementById('post-content').innerText;
    
    if (!textToRead || textToRead.trim() === "") {
      alert("Không tìm thấy nội dung để đọc!");
      return;
    }

    // Khởi tạo giọng đọc
    speechUtterance = new SpeechSynthesisUtterance(textToRead);
    speechUtterance.lang = 'vi-VN'; // Thiết lập đọc tiếng Việt
    
    // Khi đọc xong tự động chuyển nút về ban đầu
    speechUtterance.onend = function() {
      btn.innerHTML = "▶";
      statusText.innerHTML = "Nghe bài viết này";
      isSpeaking = false;
    };

    // Khi có lỗi xảy ra
    speechUtterance.onerror = function() {
      btn.innerHTML = "▶";
      statusText.innerHTML = "Nghe bài viết này";
      isSpeaking = false;
    };

    // Bắt đầu đọc
    window.speechSynthesis.cancel(); // Xóa các lệnh đọc cũ xếp hàng nếu có
    window.speechSynthesis.speak(speechUtterance);
    
    // Đổi giao diện nút thành Pause
    btn.innerHTML = "⏸";
    statusText.innerHTML = "Đang đọc bài viết...";
    isSpeaking = true;
  }
</script>
  • 4. Mã CODE KHUNG CHIẾC (màu tím):
    <div style="max-height: 150pxoverflow: auto; padding: 8px; border: 2px solid #800080; word-wrap: break-word;
*&*