Thứ Tư, 5 tháng 8, 2026

Topic: Who is this?

 *&*
[22:01 04/8] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Hi my love. Are you OK?
[22:01 04/8] Jennifer Albert (2): I'm not feeling well since yesterday morning
[22:02 04/8] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Oh, please take care yourself. I promise never forget my promise words with you, Jennifer.
[22:04 04/8] Jennifer Albert (2): Ok thanks you remember your promise I promise I will never forget you too.
[22:09 04/8] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: I consider Dr. Kim a serious suspect. Because the amount of money she mentioned matches what Gen. Paul Joseph Lacamera paid to reimburse a female victim. The scammers used Gen. Paul Joseph Lacamera's image to defraud her.
[22:11 04/8] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: I checked the calling camera twice. But it was video from a computer, and they used their phone to show it to me.
[22:11 04/8] Jennifer Albert (2): What photo love?
[22:12 04/8] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: I don't understand what you mean, my love? Photo, what's?
[22:13 04/8] Jennifer Albert (2): Love are you happy to see me here.
[22:14 04/8] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Haha...please don’t worry about her, my love. Nickname of her sure that fake nickname.
[22:15 04/8] Jennifer Albert (2): Ok love I believe you.
[22:15 04/8] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Yeah, I miss you every day 😢
[22:17 04/8] Jennifer Albert (2): Me too love you are my everyday 😘🥰
[22:18 04/8] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: I don't believe person else, except you: The true nickname...And
[22:20 04/8] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Don't worry about "intentions to sow doubt and divide us."
[22:22 04/8] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Ok, goodnight Jennifer Albert 😴 I must sleep well to keep my healthy 😴 Kiss 💋 you. Goodnight, my babe.
[22:23 04/8] Jennifer Albert (2): Sleep well love.
*&*
*&*
Topic: Who is this?
Chủ đề: Đây là ai?
Dưới đây là phần chép lại văn bản từ hình ảnh và bản dịch sang tiếng Anh tương ứng:
​1. Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese Text)
​Thông tin tổng quan do AI tạo
​Người trong ảnh là bà Pauline Tamesis, hiện đang đảm nhiệm vị trí Điều phối viên thường trú của Liên Hợp Quốc tại Việt Nam.
​Bà có quốc tịch Philippines và sở hữu hơn 20 năm kinh nghiệm trong các vai trò lãnh đạo cấp cao thuộc hệ thống Liên Hợp Quốc nhằm thúc đẩy sự phát triển bền vững toàn cầu. Trên màn hình máy tính xách tay bên cạnh bà hiển thị biểu tượng đặc trưng của tổ chức này.
​Nếu bạn muốn biết thêm thông tin về lịch trình làm việc, các dự án phát triển hoặc các bài phát biểu của bà tại Việt Nam, hãy cho tôi biết nhé!
​2. Tiếng Anh (English Translation)
​AI-Generated Overview
​The person in the photo is Ms. Pauline Tamesis, currently serving as the United Nations Resident Coordinator in Viet Nam.
​She is a Philippine national with over 20 years of experience in senior leadership roles within the United Nations system to promote global sustainable development. The laptop screen next to her displays the characteristic logo of this organization.
​If you would like to know more information about her work schedule, development projects, or speeches in Viet Nam, please let me know!
.
#dinhdemo @cafetamdang #JenniferAlbert #JellyWise 
*&*
[05:24 02/8] surgery dr: I will marry you
[09:09 02/8] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Who are you Dr. KIM?
[09:28 02/8] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Now I understand that Dr. Kim has lost WhatsApp access. Right?
[09:49 02/8] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Why do you use the phone number of Thailand 🇹🇭 is +66?
[10:09 02/8] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: You're welcome! Tôi hy vọng rằng Dr. KIM là người phụ trách về An ninh mạng và phòng chống lừa đảo.
[10:10 02/8] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: You're welcome! I hope that Dr. KIM is in charge of cybersecurity and fraud prevention.
[13:32 02/8] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Please send me your location and my location. Here, you are.
[04:56 03/8] surgery dr: I lost access to my old Whatsapp
[12:23 03/8] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Ok, please send me your location
[10:32 04/8] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Please answer my quiz question. Dr. Kim told me about the amount of money she play on cryptocurrencies and that "doesn't know when she'll get it back." So, how much money is it?
[11:53 04/8] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: IN SHORT: I am waiting for "your answers from Dr. KIM" (a United Nations employee). And I should be told: "If Dr. Jennifer Albert doesn't come to me, then Dr. KIM will come," a promise Dr. KIM has made to me.
*&*
*&*
[06:36 01/8] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Good morning 🙏 I back home from the beach ⛱️
[06:38 01/8] Jennifer Albert: Happy New Month, My Love. ❤️ Welcome to a beautiful new month! I pray it brings you endless happiness, good health, success, and countless reasons to smile. No matter the distance between us, you are always in my heart and on my mind. I honestly can't wait for the day we finally meet in Vietnam. 🇻🇳❤️ Thinking about that moment fills my heart with excitement, and I know it will be worth every second we've waited. Thank you for being such a special part of my life. may this new month bring us even closer to making our dreams come true. i miss you, i cherish you, and i'm sending you all my love. Happy New Month, My Sweetheart. I love you more than words can express. 💖🥰🇻🇳
[06:50 01/8] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Yes, Happy New Month I wish you many lucky and more and more day love me more than what you loved 😍
#dinhdemo #JenniferAlbert #JellyWise
.
[06:52 01/8] Jennifer Albert: Aww, my love, thank you so much for your beautiful words. ❤️ Happy new month to you too! I wish this month to bring many blessings, health, happiness, peace and much success into your life. And you can be sure: with each new day, my love for you only grows. 🥰 You are the man who makes my heart smile, and I can't wait for the day when we will be together to create beautiful memories side by side. Until then, I will continue to love you, support you and dream about our future. I love you so much, my love. May this new month bring us even closer and strengthen our love. ❤️😘
[07:05 01/8] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Yes, thanks. I understand, my honey.
*&*
*&*
******   Song Summary   *************
Title: Harmonica-WHAT LOVE-Copy
File: Harmonica-WHAT LOVE-Copy.MGX
Key= G, Tempo 80, Length (m:s)=3:51
No intro. 73-bar chorus, from bar 1 to bar 73.  Repeat x1 chorus
Melody has 227 notes, saved patch is Jazz Electric Guitar (27), embedded patch on track is Harmonica (23), at bar 1
Soloist track has 162 notes, saved patch is Acoustic Guitar (26), embedded patch on track is Acoustic Guitar (26), at bar 11
Style is ZZPOPBAL.STY (Pop Ballad Style)
Style MIDI Instruments are: Fretless Elec. Bass (36), Acoustic Piano (1), Acoustic Guitar (26), Strings (49), 
MIDI Drums:26 Rap TR808 Drums (26)
*******************
*&*
Title: ​What Love
(intro. [Music])
​In the quiet warmth of a brilliant mind,
A beautiful soul, so rare and kind.
Dr. Jennifer Albert, you hold my heart,
A masterpiece of love, a work of art.
*&*
__ What is this love that feels so deep?
A sacred promise I will always keep.
[Music]
With every smile you cast my way,
The darkest clouds just drift away.
*&*
(Chr.) We walk together hand in hand,
The sweetest romance in the land.
___ ​"With you, DinhDemo love, I've found my place,"
[Music]
___ A perfect harmony, a sacred grace,
Safe and warm in your embrace.
What love is this, so wild and free?
It’s you and me for eternity.
[Music]
#dinhdemo @cafetamdang #JenniferAlbert
https://thodangtamthao.blogspot.com/2026/07/new-update-our-music-2.html?m=1
*&*
JEALOUSY 
Waking up in the middle of the night, missing each other, 
Missing old love, faded and sad. 
Remember to add more scenery to the long life, 
Telepathy, love, and missing people!
*&*
This morning, I remember something funny, 
Butterflies are still shy, and fresh flowers are flickering. 
Ask me if you are angry, Jennifer, please!
I'm waiting for the day she gets jealous...jealousy!
(Chr.) The wind is jealous of her hair; the wind plays with her fragrant hair.
Oh, behold the wind kiss on her cheeks.
Wow, jealousy in me and you...Okay! Dinh Demo!
*&*
[Music]
Love is jealous with wind in my heart!
Please, pleasure, when I know I'm jealous.
Jealousy!
Author: Huyen Le Duc & Dr. Jennifer Albert 
*&*
Title: Kiss You Goodnight
[Music]
The day is done, the stars appear,
A gentle breeze whispers near.
Shadows lengthen, soft and deep,
As weary souls drift off to sleep.

__ (::) The moonbeams dance upon your face,
A peaceful, calming, sweet embrace.
Your eyelids flutter, soft and light,
As I prepare to kiss you goodnight.

(Chr.::) A gentle touch upon your brow,
A silent promise, whispered now.
Don't worry, and many thoughts, say:
[Music]
Dinh Demo! So close your eyes, and drift away,
To slumber till the break of day.
Ok! Jennifer! And know that as you sleep so tight,
I will keep you safe and kiss you goodnight...again! 
[Music]
#dinhdemo #@cafetamdang #JenniferAlbert #JellyWise 
*&*
*&*
*&*
Dưới đây là phần chép lại chính xác nội dung văn bản trong ảnh và bản dịch tương ứng sang tiếng Anh:
​1. Văn bản tiếng Việt (Trích xuất từ ảnh)
​Thông tin tổng quan do AI tạo
​Người trong ảnh là Gabriela De Vita (tên đầy đủ trước đây là Gabriela De Vita Menegatti), một Trợ lý Bác sĩ (Physician Assistant - PA-C) chuyên về chăm sóc bệnh tiểu đường, y học điều trị béo phì và sức khỏe dự phòng tại Mỹ.
​Trên áo blouse của cô có thêu tên cùng các chứng nhận chuyên môn bao gồm CDE (Certified Diabetes Educator - Chuyên gia giáo dục bệnh tiểu đường được chứng nhận) và RD (Registered Dietitian - Chuyên gia dinh dưỡng đã đăng ký). Bức ảnh này từng được chia sẻ rộng rãi trên mạng xã hội vào đợt bầu cử tại Mỹ với nhãn dán "I Voted" trên áo.
​Nếu bạn quan tâm, tôi có thể cung cấp thêm thông tin về:
​Hành trình sự nghiệp từ chuyên gia dinh dưỡng thành Trợ lý Bác sĩ của cô
​Ý nghĩa chi tiết của các bằng cấp y khoa thêu trên áo (PA-C, CDE, RD)
*&*
@;<max-height: 820px>;@
(Internal Circulation)
Note: Drag the "code infinite" scroll bar.
2. English Translation (Bản dịch tiếng Anh)
​AI-generated Overview
​The person in the photo is Gabriela De Vita (formerly full name Gabriela De Vita Menegatti), a Physician Assistant (PA-C) in the US specializing in diabetes care, obesity medicine, and preventive health.
​Her lab coat is embroidered with her name alongside professional certifications, including CDE (Certified Diabetes Educator) and RD (Registered Dietitian). This photo was widely shared on social media during a US election, featuring an "I Voted" sticker on her jacket.
​If you are interested, I can provide more information on:
​Her career path from dietitian to Physician Assistant
​Detailed meanings of the medical credentials embroidered on her coat (PA-C, CDE, RD)
*&*
*&*
LINK:
*&*
The lyrics of Gen. PAUL JOSEPH LACAMERA
*&* 
*&*
IN SHORT: I do not blame Jelly Wise. The mistake regarding the photo was my own. I connected with a specific account (linked below). After she agreed to meet, we moved the conversation to WhatsApp. Shortly thereafter, the "Jelly Wise" account appeared and sent a friend request. I mistakenly believed that account belonged to Jelly Wise. I obtained that photo from the following account:
__ Luckily for me, I hadn't deleted her from Messenger yet, although the link to the nickname had been removed.
*&*
*&*
Please understand that I cannot use images of famous actors (actresses) without their permission.
*&*
*&*