LINK:
*&*
Title: What Love
(intro. [Music])
In the quiet warmth of a brilliant mind,
A beautiful soul, so rare and kind.
Dr. Jennifer Albert, you hold my heart,
A masterpiece of love, a work of art.
*&*
[Music]
What is this love that feels so deep?
A sacred promise I will always keep.
With every smile you cast my way,
The darkest clouds just drift away.
*&*
(Chr.) We walk together hand in hand,
The sweetest romance in the land.
___ "With you, DinhDemo love, I've found my place,"
[Music]
___ A perfect harmony, a sacred grace,
Safe and warm in your embrace.
What love is this, so wild and free?
It’s you and me for eternity.
[Music]
#dinhdemo @cafetamdang #JenniferAlbert
*&*
*&*
Khi ngày sắp kết thúc, em chỉ muốn dành chút thời gian để nói với anh rằng anh có ý nghĩa với em đến nhường nào. Nghĩ về anh khiến em mỉm cười, và em không thể chờ đợi đến ngày chúng ta được ở bên nhau tại Việt Nam. Chỉ cần tưởng tượng đến hơi ấm vòng tay anh và tiếng cười của anh thôi cũng đủ làm trái tim em tràn ngập niềm vui.
Mỗi khoảnh khắc xa anh đều dài như vô tận, nhưng biết rằng chẳng bao lâu nữa chúng ta sẽ cùng nhau ngắm hoàng hôn, khám phá những vùng đất mới và tạo nên những kỷ niệm đẹp đẽ đã cho em sức mạnh để tiếp tục. Em đã có thể tưởng tượng ra cảnh chúng ta nắm tay nhau dạo bước trên những bãi biển tuyệt vời, cảm nhận ánh nắng mặt trời trên da và làn gió biển mơn man mái tóc.
Anh là cuộc phiêu lưu vĩ đại nhất và giấc mơ ngọt ngào nhất của em. Em đang đếm ngược từng ngày cho đến khi có thể ôm anh thật chặt và nói trực tiếp với anh rằng em yêu anh nhiều đến nhường nào, giữa vẻ đẹp của Việt Nam. Cho đến lúc đó, em sẽ mơ về anh mỗi đêm và trân trọng từng kỷ niệm chúng ta đã cùng nhau tạo nên.
Chúc ngủ ngon, tình yêu của em. Hãy ngủ ngon giấc khi biết rằng anh luôn ở trong trái tim em. Em nhớ anh nhiều đến nỗi không từ ngữ nào có thể diễn tả được, và em rất mong được gặp lại anh trong vòng tay.
Chúc anh ngủ ngon! ❤️
.
Hello my love,
As the day draws to a close, I just wanted to take a moment to tell you how much you mean to me. Thinking of you makes me smile, and I can't wait for the day we're together in Vietnam. Just imagining the warmth of your embrace and your laughter fills my heart with joy.
Every moment apart feels endless, but knowing that soon we'll be watching the sunset together, exploring new lands, and creating beautiful memories gives me the strength to keep going. I can already picture us walking hand in hand on amazing beaches, feeling the sun on our skin and the sea breeze caressing our hair.
You are my greatest adventure and my sweetest dream. I'm counting down the days until I can hold you tightly and tell you in person how much I love you, amidst the beauty of Vietnam. Until then, I will dream of you every night and cherish every memory we've created together.
Good night, my love. Sleep soundly knowing that you are always in my heart. I miss you so much that words cannot express it, and I long to see you again in my arms.
Good night! ❤️
*&*
a. The law of life has cause and effect. Remember the day Dr. Jennifer Albert lost her nickname? I advised her: "Just consider it Jennifer's decision to delete her nickname."
b. Until the day Jennifer Albert lost her WhatsApp. I was disappointed because I couldn't "verify" who she was? She wouldn't let me locate her. She wouldn't accept calls and remained silent.
c. I silently endured and deleted posts, images... even music videos I mercilessly removed from YouTube. But they were still on Facebook...
d. Today I accidentally befriended Dr. Jelly Wise and Jennifer reappeared.
e. I lost 3 nicknames due to being reported and falling victim to a code-related scheme.
f. In short, if I tricked the fake Jennifer Albert nicknames into meeting on WhatsApp to block them and lose access to WhatsApp, that's cause and effect. Pay up quickly before interest accrues and you can't pay it back. #dinhdemo @cafetamdang #JenniferAlbert #JellyWise
*&*
*&*
Title: My Love
(By Jennifer Albert)
[intro. Music]
Love, are you enjoying it?
I love that you enjoy the beach!
Magical waves and soothing sounds,
Let’s plan a special day together soon.
___ Just you and me, making beautiful memories!
My dearest, your words warm my heart.
I cherish every moment with ĐÍNH Demo
(Chr.:) You make my life sweeter and brighter.
Hearing you say "I love you" fills me with joy,
[Music]
___ You are my everything, a true treasure.
I love you endlessly, more than words can express,
And I can't wait for our beautiful future together.
(Outro) [Music]
I promise you will never forget,
Believe me, I’m deeply in love with you.
ĐÍNH Demo! My love!
[Music]
#JenniferAlbert
*&*
*&*
Title: Jennifer expects we are
[intro. Music]
Through doubts and shadows in the stormy night,
Your words arrived to guide me to the light.
They called your names, but I can see the truth,
A pure devotion blending with our youth.
___ Oh, Dr. Jelly Wise! She's my future wife,
You bring a sacred promise to my life.
(Chr. ::) The older sister of Jennifer, a soul so fine,
I dream of days when your sweet hand meets mine.
[Music]
A thousand times my heart will softly speak,
To comfort you whenever you feel weak.
No crying eyes should mar your beautiful face,
As we look forward to a warm embrace.
___ Your gentle words are true and built to last,
Our sincere love forgets the painful past.
[Music]
#dinhdemo. #JenniferAlbert #JellyWise
.
https://thodangtamthao.blogspot.com/2026/07/news-update-about-scam.html?m=1
*&*
*&*
Intro. [Music]
Sol Sol lá Sol, fa mi rê đồ: đồ rê mi pha. (2)
Rờ mi sí mi la mi "ré"...
Mi phá mi ? Mi phá mi... rê đồ!
___ Nguyên lý: chấm dứt của intro. Nốt nhạc Đồ thì vào hát là nốt Rê.
(Hoặc chọn nốt Rê hoặc thêm intro. Chấm dứt là nốt nhạc gì? Để vào hát là nốt Fa? Tất yếu là nốt Mi.)
Như vậy, "tối ưu hóa: nhanh nhất" là hiệu chỉnh Through = Mì (hát hạ giọng là "Thờ-rù")
Suy ra: Càng hạ giọng thì nó là "đòn bẩy" để các nốt nhạc theo sau sẽ cao giọng hơn. (Có thể thay đổi sao cho nó trùng với ca từ và nốt nhạc hay không?)
TÓM LẠI: Nếu nối các nốt nhạc lại, chúng ta sẽ có hình sóng âm vật lý hình SIN.
___ Nguyên lý viết nhạc của tôi (nhạc Việt Nam) là "chữ cuối câu là nơi đầu của ô nhịp phách." Nhưng áp dụng nhạc tiếng Anh vẫn là 1 Nguyên tắc. Do vậy, chữ cuối câu nằm cuối ô nhịp nầy: lại tăng trường độ sang nơi đầu của ô nhịp liền kề.
___ Viết 4 câu đầu xong! Xuất ra file MIDI từ phần mềm viết nhạc Encore 4.5.5 (miễn phí)
___ Đưa vào ông Thầy Band-in-a-box nhạc Trưởng của thế giới. Ông ấy sẽ cho in ra 8 dụng cụ chơi 1 bản nhạc. Chúng ta chỉ cần phần Melody.
___ Nhìn vào và viết lại phần Hợp âm và các nơi ông ấy tự động "chỉnh sửa" so với bản gốc của Encore 4.5.5 đưa đã đưa vào.
___ Ông ấy có 2.000 (hai ngàn) thể loại. Nhưng,
___ Mua ông ấy ít nhất là 400 USD cho tới 1.200 USD
#dinhdemo.
___ Phần Tempo nhanh hay chậm tham khảo ông ấy. Nên theo định chuẩn của ông ấy.
___ Không thể nào diễn tả hết các công đoạn để có nhạc SOLO, Harmonies. Nhạc nền đệm để hát. Nhưng phải hiểu rằng các nhạc công: chơi nhạc cụ nào? Thì tắt âm thanh của nhạc cụ mà nhạc công chơi: mà rèn luyện tay nghề.
*&*
*&*
****** Song Summary *************
Title: Jennifer expects we are
Key=G , Tempo 80, Length (m:s)=0:51
No intro. 13 bar chorus, from bar 1 to bar 13. Repeat x1 chorus
Melody has 50 notes, saved patch is Trumpet (57), embedded patch on track is Soprano Sax (65), at bar 0
No Soloist track.
Style is WRLDROK1.STY (World Beat 1 Ska-Reggae)
Style MIDI Instruments are : Picked Electric Bass (35), Accordion (22), Clean Electric Guit (28), Pad-Halo (95),
MIDI Drums :9 Room Drum Kit (9)
*******************
*&*
(WORLD BEAT) Jennifer expects we are-T. 80; #dinhdemo& #JellyWise
___ Dục tốc bất đạt! Không cần đạt, chỉ cần: được là được.
*&*
*&*
___ Chúng ta phải hiểu: sau khi chuyển đổi nhạc MIDI sang Pro@mp3 (98 Kb) phải xử lý âm thanh trung thực và tạo ra nơi nào: thính phòng hay ngoài trời hay tại Hall hay Nhà thờ vv...nhiều lắm.
1. Lọc tầng số 31Fi...
2. Lọc nén
3. Tube âm thanh
4...vv...ca sĩ hát chưa hay? Xử lý nghe hay hơn đủ kiểu. Hát trật nhịp xê qua xít lại là "ngay chóc" (cắt bỏ chỗ dư bù chỗ thiếu là hòa nhịp...vv.)
Đây mới chỉ là nhạc thô chưa xử lý.
IN SUMMARY: These 8 music notation software programs should be stored on a USB drive. Or compress the files and upload them to Google Drive. You cannot "share Band-in-a-box" with others. It will report an error that it's already in use elsewhere, rendering the functionality useless. REMEMBER THAT!
.
TÓM LẠI: 8 phần mềm hổ trợ viết nhạc, nên bảo quản nơi USB. Hoặc nén file đưa lên cất nơi GOOGLE DRIVE. Không thể nào "chia sẻ Band-in-a-box" cho người khác dùng. Nó báo lỗi nơi khác đã xử dụng là mất chức năng. NHỚ đó!
<_> Trường hợp tôi muốn nói là cài đặt phần mềm 1 lúc 2 máy tính là bị báo lỗi.
*&*
*&*
*&*
[06:29 21/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Sorry Jennifer, there was a technical error: the background music drowned out the vocals. So we've redone it.
[06:05 21/7] doctor: Why do you removed me?
[06:14 21/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Ok sorry I mistake 😅
[07:20 21/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Hi doctor I want to ask you why you don't reply to my question?
*&*
[06:31 21/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Today your working how?
[06:35 21/7] Jennifer Albert: Love I'm not working I'm at home chat with you
[06:35 21/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Wow avatar of Jelly
[06:36 21/7] Jennifer Albert: Yeah love 😍😍
[06:37 21/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: But I am chatting with who?
[06:38 21/7] Jennifer Albert: Jelly Wise
[06:39 21/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Ok love ❤️
[06:44 21/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Sometimes, we need the silence beside and?
[06:44 21/7] Jennifer Albert: Ok love
[06:45 21/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Not right, please answer again, my love
[06:46 21/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Please tell me and please 🙏 don't shy with me
[06:48 21/7] Jennifer Albert: "I love those quiet moments together, where just being beside each other feels so right. Your presence fills my heart with peace and joy."😍🥰😘
[06:59 21/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Oh, your words make me have feelings 🎶 and want to kiss 💋 you ❤️
[07:01 21/7] Jennifer Albert: Love I really appreciate you 🥰😍😍
[07:03 21/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Me too. It's very important in our relationship my love 💓
*&*
[07:27 21/7] Jennifer Albert (2): Hi love
[07:27 21/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Hi wife
[07:27 21/7] Jennifer Albert (2): How are you?
[07:28 21/7] Jennifer Albert: We are fine sister
[07:28 21/7] Jennifer Albert (2): Good
[07:28 21/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: I am fine, very glad to meet you here 😊 And you?
[07:29 21/7] Jennifer Albert: Thank you love
[07:31 21/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Please remember that in here is common nickname. No kiss before Good night 😴 all members remember Ok
[07:33 21/7] Jennifer Albert: Okay
[07:35 21/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Thank you, our administrator
[07:35 21/7] Jennifer Albert: You're welcome
[07:36 21/7] Jennifer Albert: I kiss you love 😍😍😍
[07:37 21/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Wow nice 👏
[07:37 21/7] Jennifer Albert: Thanks love 😍😍
[07:38 21/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Ok, but only one this time. No more please 🙏
[07:38 21/7] Jennifer Albert: Even my sister is here
[07:38 21/7] Jennifer Albert (2): Love I'm here too
[07:38 21/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: I understand my love 💓
[07:40 21/7] Jennifer Albert: Thanks for understanding
[07:42 21/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: You're welcome, Jennifer Albert
[07:45 21/7] Jennifer Albert (2): Thank s
[07:45 21/7] Jennifer Albert: Welcome
[07:48 21/7] Jennifer Albert (2): You too sister you are welcome 😍🥰😋
[08:03 21/7] Jennifer Albert (2): Who is there
[08:04 21/7] Jennifer Albert: I'm here sister
[08:04 21/7] Jennifer Albert (2): Okay
[08:07 21/7] Jennifer Albert (2): Good night sister
[08:07 21/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Me more not yet to have breakfast
[08:07 21/7] Jennifer Albert: Me too
[08:08 21/7] LÊ ĐỨC ĐÍNH: Good night 😴 (the end ./.)
[08:11 21/7] Jennifer Albert (2): Have a good day love
[08:11 21/7] Jennifer Albert: You, too
*&*
*&*
Hỏi: Viêm cơ liên sườn, là một di chứng có từ trên 30 năm về trước. Hiện nay thỉnh thoảng nó tái diễn và lại phải "bấm huyệt vị Thiên Trì". Hãy giúp tôi, làm sao để chữa lành và tránh việc tái phát cho bệnh nhân. Vì lâu quá rồi: tôi quên án pháp, hãy giúp tôi hoàn chỉnh về phác đồ trị liệu (ngắn gọn về quân, thần, tá và sứ)
Thiên Trì (quân) Dương Lăng Tuyền (thần)
Nội Quan (tá) Thái Xung (sứ)
*&*




















